Unable to play Battlebit Remastered because of an error Battlebit Remastered Error 0xc0000005? This guide is a must-read then. Find out why you get this error and how to fix it.
Battlebit Remastered is a low-poly massive multiplayer first-person shooter. It supports around 254 players per server and has taken internet by storm. What you do here is in a near-fully destructible map drive tanks, fly helicopters, use any weapons you want, and fight your opponents.
But again like any other game, bugs and error issues are normal in Battlebit Remastered. Some errors don’t allow you to access the game at all. One such error is Battlebit Remastered Error 0xc0000005. If you are facing the same issue then this guide is a must-read.
Why Do You Get Battlebit Remastered Error 0xc0000005?
To solve an error issue it is important to know why you get it. This Battlebit Remastered Error 0xc0000005 typically appears when you try to launch the game. Though the devs haven’t officially stated anything about this error, there are a few possible reasons why Battlebit Remastered Error 0xc0000005 appears. These include:
- This error appears if there is any memory access violation.
- Antivirus/ Firewall interference.
- Using outdated drivers.
- Corrupted or missing game files.
- Other technical glitches.
How To Fix Battlebit Remastered Error 0xc0000005?
Whatever the reason, it is important to solve it as this error prevents you to launch the game itself. Here are some possible fixes:
Verify Integrity of Battlebit Remastered Files:
A corrupted or missing file might be a reason why you get Battlebit Remastered Error 0xc0000005. One possible fix is verifying the integrity of game files. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Steam/Epic Games Launcher on your system.
- Search for Battlebit Remastered in your game library.
- Click the ‘Verify integrity of game files’ option.
- Once the scan is complete and the files are repaired, restart your system.
- Check if the error still persists.
Disable Antivirus Software (Temporarily):
Often Battlebit Remastered Error 0xc0000005 appears because the antivirus software you use might restrict the game from launching. You can simply disable the security measures and relaunch the game again.
Update The Graphic Card Driver:
- Go to the official website of the card you use (NVIDIA or AMD).
- Download the latest versions.
- Install the updated drivers.
- Launch Battlebit Remastered again and check whether the error still persists.
Since there is no official fix, these above methods are all possibilities. But the best bet is to go for the above fixes and see whether the error still persists.