Finding the best heroes from a plethora of characters in Call Of Dragons is often time-consuming. To make it easier for you, here is our Call Of Dragons Tier List, where we’ve ranked all the heroes from best to worst.
Call of Dragons is a multiplayer online game set in a fantasy 3D world. It offers unique adventures that require you to explore and fight on a vast battlefield. All you have to do is capture and train beasts and fight along with them. With so many characters to choose from, it might be time-consuming to decide which ones to summon. To help you collect the best characters, we have created the Call Of Dragons Tier List.
Call Of Dragons Tier List: All Tiers Explained
There are plenty of heroes in the game with unique skills and abilities. So, we’ve ranked all heroes into five tiers based on their overall stats, performance, and skills. These include:
- S-Tier: The heroes in this tier are the best and most powerful ones. They are highly effective and have unique skills that make them the best in the game.
- A-Tier: Just after the S-Tier heroes, they are the next best ones. They have decent skills and are pretty good on the battlefield. You will not regret having them on your team.
- B-Tier: These heroes are the average performers. They are not that good when compared to the higher-tier heroes, but can be a good choice in certain situations.
- C-Tier: Not a bad choice but not a good choice either. If you get a chance, go replace them with the higher-tier heroes.
- D-Tier: They are the weakest heroes in the game. They lack strength, skills, and abilities. It is better to avoid acquiring them.
- Theodore Scull
That’s all the information on the Call Of Dragons Tier List. However it is always good to choose characters based on your playstyle or gameplay.