COD Mobile has been around for almost four years and proved successful while maintaining its relevance against popular titles like PUBG Mobile and Free Fire. Call of Duty: Mobile has been one of the best games in terms of in-game realistic graphics, mechanics, and content, which it borrows from other COD titles from the main series.
- Also Read: Best Striker 45 Loadout
The fanbase of Activision & TiMi Studio Group’s shooter isn’t just limited to mobile platforms, as Android users can experience COD Mobile on PC. Many Android emulators allow players to install Call of Duty Mobile and many similar games on PCs without much hassle. If you are also interested in playing COD Mobile on PC, here’s how to install it.
How To Install COD Mobile On PC Using An Android Emulator
Android emulators allow players to install and operate many applications listed in Google Play Store or compatible with AOS. Similarly, one can use one emulator to get COD Mobile on a PC. For the unversed, here’s the list of best emulators to install COD Mobile on PC or laptops:
- GameLoop (Tencent’s official Android emulator)
- MEmu Play
- Also Read: Best Guns In COD Mobile
All emulators have varying system requirements listed on their official website beside download links. Readers can check out the specifications and choose their preferred Android emulator accordingly. To install COD Mobile on PC, here’s a step-by-step guide that players can follow:
- Players must download the EXE file from the official website of their preferred Android emulator. After downloading the file, players must install it on their PC or laptop.
- Players must finish the setup for installation and launch the emulator on their PC.
- It will take a few minutes for the emulator to open. Once opened, players can locate Game Center, Google Play Store, or a similar application store within the emulator.
- Players can explore the applications in the store and install Call of Duty: Mobile.
- Once installed, the COD Mobile’s icon will be showcased in the emulator, which players can use to launch the application.
- Download additional files and log into the game.
Players can start playing the game with their keyboard after setting up and understanding the keybinds. Android players can also consider installing the Google Play Game Beta version on their PCs or laptops to try the mobile applications on PC.