Are you looking for the best loot in Diablo 4? We have you covered then. This D4 Nightmare Dungeon Tier List will help you get as much loot and XP as possible. Find out which dungeon is suitable for your adventures.
Nightmare Dungeons are more complex versions of the standard dungeons that are made available in World Tier 3: Nightmare. They are activated or can be accessed only when players have found the corresponding Nightmare Sigil. These sigils increase the monster density, enhance enemy abilities and provide higher rarity loot. All you need to do is strategize well and master their playstyle to overcome the higher level of challenges. Trust me, the rewards of completing Nightmare dungeons are worth the challenges faced.
The fourth installment of the Diablo series, Diablo 4 has introduced PvP interactions, where players can engage in intense combat against each other, and test their skills, playstyle, and strategies on battlefields.
Now not all dungeons are good and you might get confused about which dungeon to choose. This is where our D4 Nightmare Dungeon Tier List will help you out.
D4 Nightmare Dungeon Tier List: Best To Worst Dungeons
How useful a dungeon is depends on the map layout, high mob density, complexity of mobs, the large number of XP they give, and many more. In the D4 Nightmare Dungeon Tier List, we have ranked all the Nightmare Dungeons into five tiers following the current meta.
- S-Tier– With a simple map layout and high mob density, S-tiers also unlock a large number of elite packs. They are the best Nightmare dungeons available.
- A-Tier– Just after S-Tier, work your way through the A-tier dungeons. With decent stats, they are almost as useful as S-Tiers, but with a lower density.
- B-Tier– With not many elite packs and lower elite density, they are of course less able than the above two tiers. But still worth a try.
- C-Tier– It is hard to navigate through the maps in C-Tiers. So better avoid these dungeons.
- D-Tier– Worst of the lot. Choose dungeons from the above to face challenges better.
- Champion’s Demise
- Blind Burrows
- Guulrahn Canals
- Raethwind Wilds
- Serpent’s Lair
- Crusader’s Citadel
- Abandoned Mineworks
- Whispering Pines
- Earthen Wound
- Kor Dragan Barracks
- Prison of Caldeum
- Feral’s Den
- Sunken Ruins
- Shivta Ruins
- Anica’s Claims
- Ancient’s Lament
- Earthen Wound
- Oynx Hold
- Demon’s Wake
- Concalve Nightmare
- Black Asylum
- Cultist Reguge
- Lost Archives
With this, we have come to the end of the D4 Nightmare Dungeon Tier List. Keep coming back to this page as we constantly update the tier list. Till then survive and conquer darkness.