Gamers are encountering the Enshrouded Game Creation Failed Error when trying to connect to the multiplayer servers. The error has been appearing more frequently after the recent server update and affects those players who host a server. Continue reading our guide to know the solutions to the problem.
Developed by Keen Games, Enshrouded is a survival action role-playing game that was released on January 24, 2024. It has gained immense popularity, paralleling that of Palworld, but a few errors have been spoiling the fun and reputation of the video game.
Reasons For Enshrouded ‘Game Creation Failed’ Error
Enshrouded Game Creation Failed Error can be caused due to technical glitches, corrupted game files, and outdated game versions. Most commonly, the problem is associated with the password creation for a server. Players should use a strong password but not excessively use hyphens, asterisks, or other punctuation marks as it may lead to an error.
‘Game Creation Failed’ is an error that is not exclusive to a certain platform. It affects users on all devices: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.
- Also Read: Enshrouded: How To Make Linen
How To Fix Enshrouded Game Creation Failed Error?
Here are the solutions to the Enshrouded Game Creation Failed Error:-
1. Change The Server Password (Shorten It Or Remove Punctuations)
Instead of punctuation marks, try creating an alphanumeric password in Enshrouded. Use both letters and numbers while also ensuring that the password is neither too short nor too long.
- Remove the password causing the Enshrouded Game Creation Failed Error and save the changes.
- Set another password keeping in mind the aforementioned points.
- Save the changes and reboot the server. Launch Enshrouded to check if the issue persists.
2. Run Enshrouded With The Dedicated Server Tool
Running Enshrouded via a shortcut on the computer can be the reason for the Game Creation Failed Error. As such, a server host must manually navigate to Steam and run the .exe for the Dedicated Server Tool.
- Open the Library after running the Steam application.
- Right-click on the Enshrouded Dedicated server to open the menu.
- Under the ‘Manage’ section, choose Browse Local Files and select the .exe for the Dedicated Server Tool from the folder.
3. Verify The Integrity Of The Enshrouded Game Files On Steam
Verifying the game files on Steam and rebooting the servers may help get rid of the Enshrouded Game Creation Failed Error. Follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Go to the Library section on Steam where all your installed games are stored.
- Right-click on Enshrouded and select the Properties option.
- In the Installed Files tab, click Verify Integrity of Game Files. The verification process could require some time given that corrupted or missing files will be repaired or restored.
- Once completed, launch Enshrouded and reboot the server multiple times.
4. Clear Download Cache On Your Console Or PC
Steam players can clear the Enshrouded game cache files by clicking the Steam icon on the screen. Choose Settings –> Downloads —> Clear Cache. PlayStation and Xbox users can manually erase the cache file data by navigating to Settings and then selecting the Saved Data (PS5) or the Storage menu (Xbox). Clearing the cache files could resolve the Enshrouded Game Creation Failed Error.
- Also Read: Enshrouded Tier List: Best To Worst Classes
If none of the fixes work for you, you can Submit A Request and get developer-recommended solutions for solving the Game Creation problem in Enshrouded. Gamers have also tagged Keen Games on X in their posts to get help from the developers.