Introducing VIEWER REWARDS, a collaboration between Twitch and The Game Awards
The Game Awards Show is happening tomorrow, and there is indeed a ton of excitement and anticipation around it right now. However, a new reason to watch this year’s The Game Awards has just surfaced. And, it is the opportunity to get special rewards for free.
Why will the viewers get free special rewards for watching The Game Awards 2022?
The Game Awards Show has made a partnership with the streaming platform, Twitch, and introduced something known as VIEWER REWARDS. You would get these rewards by watching the stream on any of the participating channels.
What type of rewards can you get by watching The Game Awards 2022 on Twitch?
You would be getting codes that you can redeem to get games, upgrades to deluxe editions, in-game items, and more.
Here is a list of all the rewards that you will be able to get:
- A Fall Guys costume that will be themed around a collaboration with a major gaming franchise. The details regarding the collab are unannounced as of now.
- A copy of the video game, Rogue Legacy on the Epic Games Store.
- In Warframe, you will get the Lucra Syandana, which is an in-game cosmetic, and a 3-Day Affinity Booster.
- The Geoff Keighley Among Us mask would be making a return to the game, but only for one night.
- Code to get a free upgrade to the digital deluxe edition of SIFU on Epic Games Store. For this, you need to have the base game ownership on Epic Games Store.
- Three Twitch Emote Follower Forms for Cult of the Lamb.
How do you get the rewards?
The process to participate in the event, and get the rewards is quite simple. And, the best part is that the process to get all six of these rewards you have to do just one thing. That one thing is watching the stream live for 60 minutes from any of the participating channels that are broadcasting. But, the time slot given for this is from 4:30 PM PT to 7:30 PM PT on December 8. So, ensure that you are able to watch the 60 minutes during these three hours to get the rewards.
To read more about this, check out the official post on The Game Awards site.