Recap of Six Invitational quarterfinal fixtures
The Regional Qualifier Quarter Final for the LATAM region of Rainbow Six Siege- Six Invitational 2023 commenced yesterday. A total of 8 teams were seen in action in the single-elimination bracket with all matches played in best of 3 games format. The qualifier is for 3 days and will end on 15th January with only one team qualifying for the Six Invitational 2023. Fans witnessed 4 matches yesterday, Rainbow Six Esports Brasil live-streamed the game on their official YouTube channel. Furia Esports began with a win against Team Cruelty while Furious Gaming won against ESTORM in the second game of the day. Six Karma and LOS + oNe won their respective fixtures and made it to the Semifinals.
The Quarterfinals featured maps for the best of 3 games: Bank, Border, Chalet, Clubhouse, Kafe Dostoyevsky, Oregon, Skyscraper, Theme Park, and Villa. All teams have to choose the maps from the veto for the respective games.
FURIA Esports vs Team Cruelty
Map veto – Villa was picked by FURIA Esports while Team Cruelty picked Bank. The Decider map was Theme Park.
- Villa Map: FURIA Esports began the game on the attackers’ side. First half score remained 3-3. Team Cruelty performed well in the second half and made it 1-4. They secured the game with a final score of 4-7.
- Bank Map: In the first-half Furia Esports scored 4-2 and later with a dominant second-half finish of 3-0, FURIA Esports claimed the win.
- Theme Park Map: FURIA Esports in the first half made it 5-1. The second-half score remained 2-2 but FURIA got the win as the score remained 7-3.
ESTROM vs Furious Gaming
Map veto – ESTROM picked Clubhouse and Furious Gaming picked Kafe Dostoyevsky. The Decider map was Villa.
- Clubhouse Map: The first-half score was 2-4, Furious Gaming leading. In the second half, the score was 2-3. Furious Gaming won the game by 4-7.
- Kafe Dostoyevsky Map: First half score was 2-4 and in the second half score was 0-3. The game ended with a score of 2-7 and Furious Gaming secured their win.
Six Karma vs Magic Squad
Map veto – Oregon was picked by Six Karma and Magic Squad picked Chalet. The Decider map was Border.
- Chalet Map: Both teams showed great gameplay and forced the match to overtime. Six Karma won the game by 8-6 after securing the win in overtime.
- Oregon Map: First-half score was 3-1 and later with a 4-2 in the second half gave Six Karma the win by 7-3.
LOS + oNe vs Maycam Evolve
Map veto – Villa was picked by LOS + oNe and Maycam Evolve picked Oregon. The Decider map was Chalet.
- Villa Map: First half score was 5-1 and later the second half score was 2-0. LOS + oNe won the game 7-1.
- Oregon Map: LOS + oNe made it 5-1 in the first half and the second-half score was 2-1. LOS + oNe won the game by 7-2.
As the Quarterfinals concluded, it’s now time for the semi-final actions with FURIA Esports vs Furious Gaming taking on each other and Six Karma will face LOS + oNe in the other match.