Dota 2 and CS:GO concluded their respective Skyesports Championship 4.0 SEA qualifiers, teams finalized for Main event
As you all read in our previous article, Skyesports Championship 4.0 concluded its respective Dota 2 and CS:GO Southeast Asia qualifiers. Though the CS:GO is left with its Grand Final match.
It was an entertaining qualifier fixture in the Dota 2 game where Neon Esports totally dominated and remained in the pole position. CS:GO tournament came to a close with Team NKT and Aravt topping the group stage.
In case you all missed the matches, don’t have to worry as we have got you covered.
Dota 2 SEA Qualifier highlights –
A total of two games were played yesterday from the Dota 2 Southeast Asia qualifiers. First match was between Neon Esports vs White Cat while the second game was between Reaper vs Team Renewal.
Match 1: Neon Esports vs White Cat
- Game 1: It was a lengthy game of 61 minutes and 33 seconds but Neon Esports managed to destroy the enemy tower and claimed the match.
- Game 2: Under just 35 minutes and 15 seconds, Neon Esports prevailed over White Cat and won the game.
Match 2: Reaper vs Team Renewal
- Game 1: Reaper won the game in just 31 minutes and 03 seconds and claimed the game.
- Game 2: After 29 minutes and 37 seconds of game, Reaper emerged as the winner.
Counter-Strike Global Offensive highlights –
Game 1: Team NKT vs Team Renewal
- Nuke Map – Team NKT dominated the game in the second half and claimed the match by a 16-10 score.
- Ancient Map – Team Renewal gave a good reply on the second map as they won the game by 11-16.
- Inferno Map – It was Team NKT who won the game by 16-10 and claimed the best of 3 game series by 2-1.
Game 2: Aravt vs Clutch Gaming
- Ancient Map – It was dominated by Aravt and they claimed the game by 16-8.
- Overpass Map – Aravt claimed the game by 16-13 scores and won the bo3 by 2-0.
With this, Team NKT and Aravt will face each other in the Grand Final to determine which team will advance to Main tournament.