Players may now use chat during combat in Temtem's most recent version, which also adds several enhancements
TemTem patch 1.2.1 has been formally released by Crema, and we have gathered a comprehensive list of the changes it contains. According to the official patch notes, the new version includes new content, performance enhancements, and adjustments to a few in-game balance features. Crema has also uploaded coding to the game in order to fix flaws. Let us examine the official TemTem Patch 1.2.1 Update Patch Notes without further ado.
Patch Notes for TemTem Patch 1.2.1
All the Showdown codes have been deleted owing to a data conflict, except for the eSports codes. Teams are unaffected; all you need to do is create a new code, replace the old one anywhere you were using the old one, and upload the new code.
Even though Aqua Bullet Hell was unintentionally erased from your Umishi and Ukama, you will still have an empty technique slot and ABH will still be listed under your learned techniques, so you can quickly re-learn it.
- From this point forward, you will see a new menu during battles, featuring new icons for the Details, Battle Log, and Chat with their corresponding hotkeys.
- Like how the Battle Log functions, the chat will be hidden by default but can be made visible by tapping the corresponding hotkey. For ranked battles, in-game competitions, and Dojo Wars, chat in combat is disabled; it is enabled for PvE and friendly competitive matchups.
- About the competitive fight theme, the new musical versions for each island have been introduced
- In Showdown, the specifications of a Tem now include the Egg Technique icon for Egg Tech techniques.
- A new icon that will let you know if an event has something you may claim has been included.
- Fixed a soft lock that occurred when a player in cooperative mode captured a Temtem and sent it to the squad.
- After bypassing the final conversation with the Stowaway at the mines during the main quest at Tucma, a softlock was fixed.
- Fixed a few issues with the prison portion of the Co-op Tucma main quest.
- After fighting Lyato and Ige, fixed gets caught in between them.
- Fixed players losing their ranking even if they had won their most recent game.
- In the beginning, Temtem and Anahir were corrected so that they were not incorrectly counting for the Kudos for capturing all Tems in the game.
- Fixed the issue where unraked rated wins were contributing to the OP Kudo.
- When they first open the game, fixed players automatically received the I am in Danger Kudo.
- The Swap menu during a battle was reproducing idle battle cams, which was fixed.
- The names of the first winners of this year’s in-game competitions were fixed. Now it will correctly reflect the tournament’s year.
- Fixed the Doom status condition on Hopeless Tonics not lasting 4 turns as indicated in version 0.7.3.
- All camera movements have been decreased to a third of their initial pace in order to lessen motion sickness in some players.
- In addition, they will begin after 12 seconds of inactivity rather than the prior 5 seconds of the threshold. They will become far less common as a result.
- Many of the camera angles have been eliminated in the specific situation of Koish fishing so that only those that concentrate on the Koish patterns are visible. For this exercise, we have also created several new cameras that will help to recognise the patterns and colours easier.
- When renaming a Temtem, the Tem Renaming Voucher is no longer always applied. The name change fee can now always be paid using Pansuns by the player.
- Now, players can utilise the Fruit Blender with Tems in the Temdeck as well as those in the squad.
- Now, the Fruit Blender will display how the statistics will alter according to the TVs chosen.
- Now, Showdown Temtem will always begin with a starting SV value of 50 as opposed to 1.
One potential impact of the addition of chat during combat in Temtem’s most recent version is an increased sense of community and collaboration among players. The ability to communicate with other players during PvE and friendly competitive matchups can enhance the social aspect of the game, allowing players to strategies, share tips and tricks, and build friendships. Additionally, the introduction of new musical versions for each island and improvements to the camera angle and system can make the gaming experience more immersive and enjoyable for players. With the fixes, the game will run smoother and with fewer bugs.