Know about Fiona, a skilled con artist in the Borderlands series, known for her resourcefulness, quick thinking, and moral cod
Fiona is a character in the Borderlands video game series. She is one of the playable characters in the series known as “Vault Hunters”. Fiona, along with her loyal companion and best friend, Sasha, are both con artists who specialise in using deception and deception-based gadgets to survive in the harsh worlds of Pandora and its moon Elpis. They appear first in Borderlands 2 and later in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel as well as Tales from the Borderlands. After New Tales from the borderlands, Fiona is identified as Marcus’s listener. Then, after robbing Marcus of his money, she departs to follow the shard spirit to the Gladius Nebula.
Appearance and Personality
Fiona is a human female character in the Borderlands series. In the game, her appearance is that of a red-haired woman with a slim build. She wears a blue and white suit with a matching fedora and has a bandolier of ammo slung across her chest. Her companion, Sasha, is usually depicted as a large, double-barrelled shotgun. Fiona is also having a robotic eye which is revealed in Tales from the Borderlands and it is stated that she lost it in a con gone wrong.
- Fiona is a skilled con artist and thief, using deception as her primary means of survival in the dangerous worlds of Pandora and Elpis.
- She is resourceful and quick-thinking, able to improvise solutions to problems to stay alive.
- Despite her profession, Fiona has a strong moral code and will only take what she needs to survive, not steal from those who can’t afford to lose it.
- She is fiercely loyal to her best friend and companion, Sasha, and will do whatever it takes to protect her.
- Fiona also has a quirkiness to her personality; she is sarcastic and has a dry sense of humour.
- Fiona is a survivor and a determined person, who does not give up easily.
- Fiona is skilled in deception and stealth, able to use a variety of gadgets and abilities to distract and mislead enemies.
- She wields a unique weapon known as a “Siren” which gives her extraordinary abilities, such as phase walking and elemental manipulation.
- Fiona is proficient in using guns, explosives, and other weapons.
- She also could dual-wield two pistols, allowing her to have more firepower.
- She is also able to give temporary shields to her allies.
- Her action skill “Phaselock” allows her to immobilize an enemy target, allowing her and her allies to attack with increased damage.
Fiona’s character is well-written and has been well-received by players as well as critics due to her unique abilities as Siren, her loyalty to her best friend Sasha, her strong moral code, her sarcasm, and her dry sense of humour. Her backstory, as a con artist and thief surviving on the harsh planets of Elpis and Pandora, is considered intriguing by many players. Fiona, along with other characters in the series, helps make Borderlands’ cast of playable characters one of the highlights of the series, with players enjoying the diverse and interesting personalities of each character.