Have you ever wished your Switch controllers had more of a GameCube feel to them?
The Wizard Wireless Joy-pad Controller from Nyxi has been unveiled, and it is presently selling for a wonderful price of only $69. So, buckle up for some good news.
The Wizard was co-designed by K-Silver and draws a lot of inspiration from the original GameCube controller. It includes several characteristics that make it more robust than a typical Joy-Con.
Why is it unique?
Hall Effect joysticks are being used, and as stated by Nyxi, this design will wipe off any drift issues that the formal Switch Joy-Cons had consistently been facing for quite some time now. The sensors should not deteriorate over time like conventional joysticks do, because the components never reach out and touch, so theoretically these joysticks should never suffer from drift.
The ZR/ZL buttons are also designed to be lighter, faster, have less pushback, and reduced trigger distances. Since the joystick rings are detachable, you can swap out the round gamepad rings for those that work best for racing games and for those that will give you an edge in action games as well. Additionally, to an adjustable turbo function, the ABXY buttons offer a light-up feature. Isn’t that thrilling? There is even more to it, The Wizard has a receiving range of up to 10 meters, weighs 248 grams, and has a battery life of up to 6.5 hours after a full charge.
Few surprising things that you can do on a switch:
- In several games, you are only allotted one saving spot. It’s simple to attain more if you desire it, how? Simply create a second User. To create an additional user, go to Settings > Users > Add User.
- By choosing “Basic Black” under Settings > Themes, you may test out the Dark Mode. If you’re using the Switch in handheld mode, it might be more comfortable on your eyes than the white background that comes standard.
- Under Settings > System > Region, you can quickly change your region. Though most games are typically accessible everywhere, some may debut in a particular location before others. If there’s a certain game you’re wanting to play, this directory can be helpful.
- Given its slightly brilliant OLED screen, the Switch OLED has a relatively long battery life than the original Switch.
- The Switch offers a cool and collected method for finding a lost Joy-Con controller. On the home screen, click the grey Controllers button, then tap Find Controllers.
Therefore, get ready for Nyxi’s Wizard Wireless Joy-pad Controller with an amazing gamecube-style. In comparison to a conventional Joy-Con, it has a variety of characteristics that makes it even more sturdy. If you’re interested in purchasing the controller, it might be the best time to go for it. Therefore with no further ado check out nyxigaming.