Multiplayer and battle royale match in Call of Duty: Mobile provides quite an immersive experience, but sometimes the presence of teammates overshadows the players’ skill set. Therefore, to showcase and test their skill set, users can play 1v1 in COD Mobile against their online friends or adversaries and settle the score.
- Also Read: Best Guns In COD Mobile
Unlike popular modes like Hardpoint, Frontline, Team Deathmatch, and more, 1v1 matches are not listed among the options in the Multiplayer menu. Thus, to play 1v1 in COD Mobile, one must set up a special private lobby and invite their opponents to play the match. Here’s how one can set up and play 1v1 in COD Mobile.
1v1 In COD Mobile: How To Set Up And Play In Season 7 “Heat Wave” (August 2023)
Here’s how players can set up and play 1v1 in COD Mobile Season 7 “Heat Wave”:
Step 1: Players should launch Call of Duty: Mobile on their devices and sign in with their preferred account/method.
Step 2: Open the multiplayer menu on the screen’s right side.
Step 3: Press the “≡” icon in the top-right corner of the multiplayer menu.
Step 4: Select “PRIVATE” and go through the game modes to select 1v1 Duel. Readers can also select their desired map for 1v1 in COD Mobile.
Step 5: Players must invite their opponent through the INVITE menu after selecting 1v1 in COD Mobile’s private lobby.
Step 6: Once the other player has accepted the invite, the user can tap the START button to play the 1v1 in COD Mobile.
1v1 In COD Mobile: Tips & Tricks
Here are some tips and tricks that players must consider before setting up and playing 1v1 Duel in Call of Duty: Mobile:
- The choice of the map is crucial. Players should always go for a familiar map; otherwise, the opponent will have a tactical advantage.
- Pick Shotguns, SMGs, or any other weapon suitable for close-range fights.
- Work on movement and aiming during short-range battles for ample time before starting a 1v1 match. Players can practice in Hardpoint or TDM matches over small-scale maps.
- Also Read: Best Shotgun In COD Mobile: Shotgun Tier List
Once players are confident, they can set up a 1v1 Duel in Call of Duty: Mobile against their online friends.