How to unlock Bioluminescent camo in MW3 Zombies? Call of Duty fans witnessed one of the most extensive ever weapon progression in the famous FPS video game series’ history, as all MW2 weapons & their camos (pre-owned) carried forward to Modern Warfare III upon the latter’s launch. Additionally, fans can unlock multiple new skins in MW3 for their favorite weapons.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III has also marked the return of the widely popular Zombies mode, which has brought additional camos for different categories of weapons. Interestingly, developers have added four new Zombies completionist camos – Golden Ivory, Spinel Husk, Arachnida, Bioluminescent – for MW2 weapons, which have certain unlock criteria and are easily obtainable.
Here’s a guide on how to unlock Bioluminescent camo in MW3 Zombies without any hassle:
MWII Completionist Challenges: How To Unlock Bioluminescent Camo In MW3 Zombies
The four new Zombies camos are unlockable in Modern Warfare III in a specific sequence. Thus, it implies that to get the Bioluminescent camo in MW3 Zombies, one must focus on sequentially unlocking the Golden Ivory, Spinel Husk, and Arachnida skins for Modern Warfare II weapons. Here’s a look at the unlock criteria for all four Zombies completionist camos in Modern Warfare III:
- Golden Ivory
- One must finish all four Zombie Base Camo Challenges for the specific gun.
- Finish up the Golden Ivory Camo Challenge: The challenge usually requires players to claim a certain number of Zombie kills alongside a successful Extract with the gun in a single deployment.
- Spinel Husk
- Players must finish the Golden Ivory camo challenge for the specific gun.
- One must complete additional Golden Ivory camo challenges for the guns in the same category.
- Finish up the Spinel Husk Camo Challenge: The challenge usually requires registering a certain number of Zombie kills with the specific gun while it is Pack-A-Punched.
- One must finish the Spinel Husk camo challenge for the specific gun.
- Players must finish 51 Spinel Husk camo challenges for the MW2 weapons.
- Finish up the Arachnida Camo Challenge: It usually requires a set number of Special or Elite Zombie Kills with a specific gun.
- One must complete 51 Arachnida camo challenges for the MW2 weapons to get Bioluminescent camo in MW3 Zombies.
Therefore, to get the Bioluminescent MW3 Zombies camo, players must get Golden Ivory, Spinel Husk, and Arachnida skins for at least 51 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II weapons.