Choosing the right team is very important if you want to win in the Tower of God New World. This is where our Tower of God New World Tier List will come in handy. Know the characters better with our latest tier list and level up your gameplay.
Tower of God New World is an action-adventure RPG developed by Netmarble. Set in the Tower of God universe the game features an engaging storyline, a massive roster of characters, and strategy-based combats. Since the game is very new, recruiting the right characters in your team might sound a little tricky. This Tower of God New World Tier List will guide you through and help you pick the best.
Tower of God New World Tier List: All Tiers Explained
All the characters in the game are categorized into five tiers based on their rarity and roles. To be more specific, the characters are divided into six roles:
The five tiers in which the characters are divided are as follows:
- S-Tier– The overpowered ones. The S-Tier characters are the absolute best and can help you win combats in any situation.
- A-Tier– Of course not as strong as the S-Tier characters, A-Tier ones are good choices. They have skills and abilities that help you secure a good position while fighting enemies.
- B-Tier– With reliable assets and proper strategy, A-Tier characters can work wonders. Choose them as they help to maintain balance in the team.
- C-Tier– Not the best choice. C-Tier characters work well in specific situations. Better choose from the higher tiers if possible.
- D-Tier– The weakest of the lot. Avoid having them in your team as they are of no use.
- Anaak Zahard
- Evan Edroch
- Khun Mascheny Zahard
Rachel (Image via Netmarble)
- Cheonhwa Hong
- Ha Yuri
- Lero Ro
- Narae Seonwoo
- Lurker Kim
- Wangnan Ja
- Data Zahard
- Horyang Kang
- Khun Aguero
- Edin Dan
- Mule Love
- Data Khun Mascheny Zahard
- Phonsekai Laure
- Han-sung Yu
- Miseng Yeo
This is a wrap then. Hope the Tower of God New World Tier List helps you choose the best characters for your team. But do remember to press Ctrl+D and bookmark this page as we keep updating the list based on the current meta.