As one of gaming’s most beloved franchises, the upcoming GTA 6 has sky-high hype and expectations. However, fans also have some clear ideas about missteps they hope Rockstar avoids when crafting the next ambitious GTA chapter. In this article, we will look at 3 things fans majorly don’t want to see in GTA 6.
3 Things Fans Majorly Don’t Want to See in GTA 6: Ranked
- Map Areas That Feel Hollow: GTA5’s Los Santos offered an expansive play space visually, but many buildings and zones felt superficial without interior detail or explorable nooks. GTA6’s world needs deeper environmental depth and intricacy, making structures feel integral and embedding secrets in a more layered space rather than placing unreachable cardboard facades.
- Also Read: GTA 6 Map Leaks: Vice City And Other Map Locations
- Overly Futuristic Weapons and Vehicles: While some sci-fi elements have trickled into GTA Online, fans feel going too far into futuristic territory could undermine the series’ modern realism that acts as a satire of modern life. Adding things like orbital laser cannons, and anti-gravity cars could stretch the boundaries of believability to their breaking point. GTA 6 should keep weaponry and vehicles grounded to maintain immersive world-building.
- Stale Mission Structure Formula: The series has leaned on similar frameworks of mission templates – go-to place, shoot bad guys, chase the target, escape the chaos. GTA 6 requires more innovative mission design, evolving stale formulas by incorporating choice branches, skill checks, and greater flexibility in how objectives can unfold.
In summary, these are the 3 Things Fans Majorly Don’t Want to See in GTA 6:
- Map Areas That Feel Hollow
- Overly Futuristic Weapons and Vehicles
- Stale Mission Structure Formula
Avoiding these pitfalls would help GTA 6 align closer with fan expectations for where the cherished franchise should aim next. Rockstar would be wise to note these areas as development progresses.