To defeat enemies in the game you need faithful knights who can make you win. That’s why we’ve created this Airship Knights Tier List based on their class.
Airship Knights is an idle RPG that is available on mobile devices. The game takes place in a fascinating world that blends magic and engineering. As you begin playing, you’ll become the Airship captain and recruit a team of powerful knights. And to make a strong team you need strong and useful knights which is where this Airship Knights Tier List will help you.
Airship Knights Tier List: All Tiers Explained
There are around 40 heroes in Airship Knights. Each of the knights in the game has a unique skill set and appearance. There are a total of four classes: Melee Dealer, Tanker, Range Dealer, and Supporter. So, we’ve created this tier list based on their classes and type. This list also depends on their damage so that you can play as the strongest knights.
- S-Tier: The heroes in this tier are the strongest and most powerful in the game. They can easily defeat most enemies, but obtaining them is time-consuming. But the result is worth it.
- A-Tier: A-Tier contains great Knights. With the right strategy, they can shine as bright as S-Tier.
- B-Tier: In B-Tier, you will find medium-strength heroes. They can be useful, but only in certain circumstances. If you’re brave enough, you can still use different heroes from this tier to face numerous opponents and monsters in Airship Knights.
- C-Tier: In this tier, you will find weak Knights. They can be useful early in the game, but as you progress, they become increasingly useless. Therefore, it is better to use characters from higher tiers.
- D-Tier: The weakest characters in the game can be found in the D-Tier. These knights are almost useless, and we strongly advise not to use them at all.
- Bach Mk-4
- Bach Mk-3
- Bach Mk-2
- Bach Mk-1
That’s the end of our Airship Knights Tier List. We hope this guide helped you figure out the best heroes that suit your play style.