NBA 2K24 has arrived, allowing players to build their own superstar basketballer in MyCareer mode. For those looking to pull off flashy contact dunks, meeting the right attribute requirements is key. Let’s break down All Contact Dunk Requirements In NBA 2K24.
NBA 2K24: All Contact Dunk Requirements
In real NBA games, forcefully dunking over defenders is an energizing play that can shift momentum. The same applies in 2K24. Posterizing a shot-blocking center with a rim-rattling slam is incredibly satisfying.
Contact dunks add hype moments to matches. But these packages come with high unlock requirements. You’ll need to dedicate serious time to maxing out your MyPlayer’s dunking stats.
- Also Read: NBA 2K24 Locker Codes: Get Free Rewards
Two-Foot Contact Dunk Requirements
For two-foot jumpers, there are three contact dunk packages available:
- Pro Contact Dunks – Requires 87+ Driving Dunk
- Elite Contact Dunks – Requires 94+ Driving Dunk
- Small Contact Dunks – Requires 86+ Driving Dunk and under 6’5″ height
Two-foot slams are ideal for big men who want strength when powering through the defense. Meeting these thresholds takes grinding, but pulling them off in-game is worth it.
One-Foot Contact Dunk Requirements
One-foot contact dunks offer quicker driving explosiveness. The packages are:
- Pro Contact Dunks – Needs 89+ Driving Dunk
- Elite Contact Dunks – Requires 96+ Driving Dunk
- Small Contact Dunks – Requires 93+ Driving Dunk and under 6’5″
For lightning-fast drives from the perimeter, these one-foot slams are perfect. But elite packages demand maxing out Driving Dunk.
Standing Contact Dunk Requirements
For big men working the post, standing contact dunks are key:
- Pro Standing Dunks – 80+ Standing Dunk and 6’10″+
- Elite Standing Dunks – 90+ Standing Dunk and 6’10″+
These let centers power through contact down low. But mastering both Standing and Driving Dunk is challenging.
Alley-Oops Contact Dunk Requirements
Finally, putting defenders on posters of alley-oops requires:
- Pro Contact Oops – 84+ Driving Dunk
- Elite Contact Oops – 92+ Driving Dunk
- Small Contact Oops – 86+ Driving Dunk and under 6’5″
- Bigman Contact Oops – 85+ Standing Dunk, 70+ Driving Dunk, and 6’10″+
Alley-oop slams minimize the time to dunk after catching, creating jaw-dropping highlights.
The Grind For Contact Dunks
Unlocking even basic contact dunks takes heavy grinding. But once acquired, these packages lead to the most energizing slam dunk moments in NBA 2K24. Here’s a recap of the thresholds:
Contact Dunk Requirements
|Pro Two-Foot||87+ Driving Dunk|
|Elite Two-Foot||94+ Driving Dunk|
|Pro One-Foot||89+ Driving Dunk|
|Elite One-Foot||96+ Driving Dunk|
|Pro Standing||80+ Standing Dunk, 6’10″+|
|Elite Standing||90+ Standing Dunk, 6’10″+|
|Pro Alley-Oop||84+ Driving Dunk|
|Elite Alley-Oop||92+ Driving Dunk|
Dedicate time to maxing out Driving Dunk and Vertical to become a dunking legend. But the payoff of posterizing defenders makes the grind worth it in NBA 2K24.