Learn which techniques are the best and which to avoid in our latest Anime Last Stand Technique Tier List. Anime Last Stand is a tower defense game on Roblox that features various units from popular animated series. To make your units stronger, you’ll need to collect techniques to upgrade them and defeat your enemies. To assist you in leveling up your skills and abilities, we have created the Anime Last Stand Technique Tier List.
Anime Last Stand Technique Tier List: All Tiers Explained
To make it convenient for you we ranked all the techniques into five different tiers based on their skills. They include:
- S-Tier: The S-Tier techniques are the best you have to upgrade your characters. They are powerful and rare techniques to help you win.
- A-Tier: These techniques are strong and versatile in every way. They are great options to choose from after the S-Tier techniques.
- B-Tier: The B-Tier techniques are pretty decent. They can easily boost your units in the game.
- C-Tier: These are below-average techniques. They lack in skills and overall effect in the game.
- D-Tier: They are the worst techniques. Try to avoid them.
- Hyper Speed
- Sturdy 2
- Eagle Eye
- All Seeing
- Sturdy 3
- Scoped 3
- Accelerate 3
- Scoped 1
- Sturdy 1
- Elemental Master
- Accelerate 1
- Scoped 2
- Accelerate 2
That’s all the information on the Anime Last Stand Technique Tier List. We hope this tier list has helped you choose the best techniques to upgrade your skills in the game.
Disclaimer: This tier list is based on our views and may not match yours. So, feel free to use the techniques that you are most comfortable with.