Your player skill and playstyle are all that matter in the ever-intense battle royale Apex Legends. Developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by EA, Apex Legends is a cross-platform compatible game. With Season 17 in full swing, there are so many characters or playable Legends available in the game.
For an easier gaming experience, you need to choose the best characters from the roster according to your playstyle. This is where our Apex Legends Tier List helps you out. Know the characters well, master their abilities, and win battles.
Apex Legends Tier List 2023: Best Characters To Pick
The characters in the Apex Legends Tier List are divided into five tiers according to their skills and abilities:
- S-Tier– They are the best available characters in the game. Be it team fights or 1v1 situations, S-Tiers are invaluable assets to any team. Choose the unbeatable ones and stay ahead.
- A-Tier– Just after the S-Tier characters, they are the backbone of your team. Do remember to choose them as they give strong fights in ranked matches.
- B-Tier– In specific situations, the B-Tier characters perform well. Of course not as strong as the previous lot, still worth a try.
- C-Tier– Ranked below, C-Tier characters are not a good choice when it comes to ranked matches.
- D-Tier– In the current meta, D-tier characters are the weakest. They are not at all suited for ranked matches because of their poor performing skills.
- Mad Maggie
Apex Legends Tier List keeps changing as new characters are added from time to time. Do remember to visit this page regularly as we keep updating the list.