Want to make sure you are using the best characters available in Arena of Valor? Have a look at our Arena of Valor Tier List if you want to choose the best hero to win matches.
Arena of Valor is an action-packed, multiplayer online game with 5v5 combat that moves quickly and emphasizes teamwork. Arena of Valor has multiple game modes where players get engaged in combat with enemies and deal unimaginable destruction. There are a considerable number of characters in Arena of Valor, which makes it difficult to choose, so we’ve ranked the heroes in Arena of Valor Tier List to help you make the right choices.
Arena of Valor Tier List: All Tiers Explained
The game includes more than 100 heroes to fight against the enemy. These heroes are divided into several groups based on their skills and abilities. You can choose heroes and build your fighting team. You can make a team of up to 5 players in multiplayer mode. This is why we’ve ranked the heroes in four different tiers. They are:
- S-Tier: The best heroes in the current meta. They are so powerful and versatile that you can use them to win games, even if you are a new player.
- A-Tier: These heroes are also good to use in battle. They aren’t as powerful as the S-tier heroes but can still help you win games.
- B-Tier: They may not be as well-known as heroes in higher rankings, but they can still be helpful in certain situations and team compositions.
- C-Tier: These characters are the weakest. These should be avoided if you wish to focus on ranking higher. They require a large amount of team support to be viable.
- Wonder Woman
- Lu Bu
- The Joker
- Also Read: Anime Fighters Simulator Passive Tier List
That’s all the information on the Arena of Valor Tier List. We’ve ranked the heroes from best to worst. We hope it will make it easy for you to choose the best heroes.