If you want to know which are the best heroes, then check out our latest Art Of Conquest Tier List where we’ve ranked all the heroes from best to worst. And if you are looking for more crystals to boost your gameplay, read our guide on Art of Conquest Redeem Codes.
- Also Read: Dislyte Tier List: Best To Worst Espers
Art Of Conquest is an immersive experience game developed by Lilith Games for mobile and PC. The game features real-time combat controls and can control troops and cast heroes. So, to know which heroes you can cast, then go through our Art Of Conquest Tier List.
Art Of Conquest Tier List: All Tiers Explained
The game offers various features like beautiful art styles, combat controls, diverse races, etc. based on these features we’ve ranked all the heroes from the game into five different tiers. They are:
- S-Tier: The heroes ranked in this tier are the best and the most powerful in the current meta. They offer extraordinary skills that can easily make you win the game.
- A-Tier: The A-Tier heroes are also the best replacement if you are not able to get the S-Tier heroes. They are extremely brilliant performers on the battlefield.
- B-Tier: These heroes are the average performers in the game. They can perform quite well in certain circumstances.
- C-Tier: The heroes belonging to this tier are below average and are not that useful in the game as they lack strength and skills.
- D-Tier: These heroes are the worst and the weakest ones in the game. Try to avoid acquiring them unless you have no other choice.
- Also Read: AFK Arena Tier List: Best Heroes To Pick
That’s all the information on the Art of Conquest Tier List. It is very challenging to choose the right heroes. We hope this list helped you to pick the best heroes. Do bookmark this page as we frequently update this section whenever new heroes are added.