Don’t know which are the best heroes and which are not in AU Reborn? Then get the best heroes for your team from our latest AU Reborn Tier List.
AU Reborn is a popular Roblox title that comes with a plethora of characters which makes it interesting for the players. Each of the heroes has a unique set of skills. But not all heroes give a good fight. If you are new to the game, it will be difficult for you to know which heroes to pick and which to avoid. This is why you should read this article till the end. The AU Reborn Tier List will give you an idea of all the best and worst heroes available in the game.
AU Reborn Tier List: All Tiers Explained
For your convenience, we’ve ranked all the heroes from strongest to weakest based on their overall stats and performance. These include:
- S-Tier: Heroes in this tier are the strongest. They are highly effective and having them in your team is like a blessing. Fight and battle and win with ease.
- A-Tier: They are reliable and powerful as well. But when it comes to overall stats and abilities, A-Tier characters are a little behind the S-Tier ones. But you will not regret picking them as they can put up a good fight with any tier enemies.
- B-Tier: They are average heroes in the game. But if you know the proper strategy and play them tactfully, they perform well.
- C-Tier: These are the below-average heroes. They lack strength and effectiveness. Better go with the high tiers when it comes to picking heroes.
- D-Tier: These heroes are the worst and the weakest of all. Try to avoid using them as they are not worth it.
- Yor Forget
- Tanjiro Kamado
- All Might
- KCM Naruto
- Tier Harribel
- Diego Brando
- Uzui Evo
- Enrico Pucci
- Jolyne Kujo
- Gojo Satoru
- All Might
- Future Trunks
- Kefla Unfinished
- Fabuli Unfinished
- Kirito Unfinished
That’s all on the AU Reborn Tier List. Hope this tier list is helpful for you to pick the best heroes in the game. However, it is advised to choose the heroes based on your comfort level and play style.