Are you looking for the best weapons in Battlebit Remastered? You have got it then. This Battlebit Remastered Weapon Tier List will give you a vivid idea of all the weapons in the game and help you choose the best to top the leaderboard.
A low-poly multiplayer FPS, Battlebit Remastered supports 254 players per server. All you need to do is complete your battles on a near-fully destructible map with very many vehicles. You can choose your weapons for the battles from a massive roster. Each weapon has its own strengths and weaknesses. Now choosing the right weapons according to your playstyle is very crucial. This is where our Battlebit Remastered Weapon Tier List will help you out.
Battlebit Remastered Weapon Tier List: Best Weapons
All the weapons have been categorized under five tiers, based on their in-game performance and efficiency.
- S-Tier– The best weapons of the lot. They are not only powerful but also versatile and have an excellent range. They help you get the most kills.
- A-Tier– Just after S-Tier, A-Tier weapons are worth a pick. With decent stats and attributes, these weapons give you added advantage while fighting.
- B-Tier– The average-performing weapons, the ones who work as fillers. They have situational advantages but better choose from the above tiers to succeed.
- C-Tier– On the weaker side of the list, C-Tier weapons are not that consistent when it comes to facing tougher opponents. Whenever possible exchange them.
- D-Tier– If you want to rank high, you simply have to avoid this tier.
- Kriss Vector
- Glock 18
- MK14 EBR
- AS Val
- Glock 18
- Honey Badger
- SSG 69
- Desert Eagle
- AUG A3
- MP 443
And this is all we have on Battlebit Remastered Weapon Tier List. As the devs keep adding more weapons, we keep updating the list based on the current meta. So to stay ahead of the lot visit back to this page and keep playing!