Are you looking for the best fruits to fight the enemies in Roblox Blox Fruits? This Blox Fruit Tier List guide has you covered with ranking the fruits from best to worst. Blox fruits are basically devil fruits, also known as demon fruits which players need to collect in-game. They provide enhanced speed, new skills, and boosts that will make your character strong.
Inspired by a Japanese manga series, One Piece, Blox Fruits was released in January 2019. Like many other Roblox games, it uses the idea of Devil Fruits that gives power to the person who has eaten it. In the game, all you have to do is fight your way to become the greatest pirate of the time. Players fight powerful enemies and bosses while sailing across the ocean to find hidden secrets.
- Also Read: Punishing Gray Raven Tier List
Blox Fruits are one of the primary weapons that the players can use in the game to level up their character and complete their quests. You can find them randomly on different maps or buy them from a Blox Fruit Dealer. There are different types of fruits available in the game and it is very important to know which fruits to hunt or trade to get the best results. This Blox Fruit tier list will guide you through.
Blox Fruit Tier List: Ranked From Best to Worst
There are three types of Blox Fruits in the game.
- Natural: Also known as Paramecia, Natural fruits are the most common ones that provide a player basic boosts like extra speed and strength.
- Elemental: Also known as Logia, Elemental provides unique passive abilities so that all regular attacks pass through your body, making your body an element of the fruit. This category is beneficial, as the enemies cannot easily knock you down.
- Beast: Beast aka Zoan, as the name suggests is the most powerful of the lot. You transform into a beast enhancing the player’s stats. But it is rare and expensive of the type.
If you get a good demon fruit in Blox Fruits, it will help you enhance your gameplay and give an added advantage in the game. In the Blox Fruits Tier List, we have ranked the fruits according to their abilities and power. The list is divided into 5 tiers:
- S-Tier: The best of the lot, S-Tier Blox Fruits can never go wrong. They are powerful enough to rip enemies apart.
- A-Tier: The second best of the lot, A-Tier Blox Fruits are strong fruits that can be used either in attacks or defense. In short, they will definitely strengthen your character.
- B-Tier: Being the third on the list, they are of course less useful than S-Tier and A-Tier Blox Fruits. They are basically the average-performing ones.
- C-Tier: If you want to increase your damage output, do avoid this tier, as it is the worst of the lot. At times they can even cause the situation to get worse.
Here is the complete Blox Fruits Tier list to help you choose the right fruit and complete your quest.
- Also Read: Legend Of Almia Tier List
- Venom– Natural/Mythical
- Rumble– Elemental/Legendary
- Soul– Natural/Mythical
- Dragon– Beast/Mythical
- Buddha– Beast/Legendary
- Ice– Elemental/Uncommon
- Phoenix– Beast/Legendary
- Dark– Elemental/Uncommon
- Dough– Natural/Mythical
- Leopard– Beast/Mythical
- Sand– Elemental/Uncommon
- Paw– Natural/Legendary
- Light– Elemental/Rare
- Flame– Elemental/Uncommon
- Portal– Natural/Legendary
- Blizzard– Elemental/Legendary
- Magma– Elemental/Rare
- Control– Natural/Mythical
- Quake– Natural/Legendary
- String– Natural/Legendary
- Shadow– Natural/Mythical
- Door– Natural/Rare
- Gravity– Natural/Mythical
- Revive– Natural/Uncommon
- Love– Natural/Rare
- Diamond– Natural/Uncommon
- Barrier– Natural/Rare
- Rubber– Natural/Rare
- Smoke– Elemental/Common
- Falcon– Beast/Uncommon
- Spring– Natural/Common
- Bomb– Natural/Common
- Spike– Natural/Common
- Spin– Natural/Common
- Kilo– Natural/Common
Well, this Blox Fruit tier list will definitely help you pick the best fruits. Bookmark this page as we will keep you updated will the list from time to time.