Want to rank high in Brawlhalla? All you need to do is learn about the characters and master their skills. With so many characters available in the game, as a beginner, you might not be able to choose the right one to win your battles. This Brawlhalla Tier List will help you through this dilemma.
For all those who are new to the game, Brawlhalla is a free-to-play fighting game developed by Blue Mammoth Games in 2017. The aim is to defeat your opponents and win matches. You can fight with eight players in a match at a time.
- Also Read: MK11 Tier List: Best Characters To Pick
Brawlhalla features over 60 playable characters called the ‘Legends’. The roster has numerous characters like Thor, Rayman, wolves, emos, and many more. To win matches against your opponents in Brawlhalla, you need to choose the right Legends according to your playstyle and strategize well. This is where our Brawlhalla Tier List will help you.
Brawlhalla Tier List: Tiers Explained
We have ranked all the characters in Brawlhalla Tier List into five tiers based on their move set, dexterity, speed, strength, and defense.
- S-Tier– They are the top-ranked characters in the list. In terms of move sets, dexterity, speed, strength, and defense S-Tier characters are the best. But you need to know how to claim their attacks correctly to get an edge in your battles.
- A-Tier– Just after the S-Tier, they are the most reliable ones. With powerful skill sets, they can give a tough fight against your opponents.
- B-Tier– They are not as skilled as the above tiers. But B-Tier is still worth giving a try, only if you give time and master their combos.
- C-Tier– They are of course not going to be your best choice, but if you know their weaknesses well enough you have an advantage in your combats. But do remember they struggle when facing tougher opponents.
- D-Tier– With weak stats and abilities, C-Tier characters barely stand a fight. Make sure to choose from the above if you want to win.
- Red Raptor
- Lord Vraxx
- Queen Nai
- Wu Shang
- John Cena
- Becky Lynch
- King Knight
- Also Read: Blox Fruit Tier List: Best & Worst Fruits
- Queen Nai
- Lin Fei
You can visit Brawlhalla’s official Twitter handle or YouTube channel for more updates. With new characters being added often by the devs, we keep updating the Brawlhalla Tier List from time to time. To win matches non-stop, keep checking back this page for new legends.