Learn which weapons are the best in the game with our latest Brotato Weapon Tier List. Brotato is a roguelite arena shooter game where you play as a potato and fight against aliens in a hostile environment. Collect from the variety of weapons and take down your enemies easily. So, to help you choose the best weapons we have created the Brotato Weapon Tier List.
- Also Read: Brotato Tier List: Best To Worst Characters
Brotato Weapon Tier List: All Tiers Explained
The game features a wide variety of weapons from which you can use 6 weapons at a time in the game. So, we have ranked all the weapons into five different tiers based on their overall skills and abilities. They include:
- S-Tier: These weapons are skillful and effective to use in the game. They are the best and most powerful weapons to take down enemies.
- A-Tier: The A-Tier weapons are strong and versatile. They are great picks in terms of their skills after S-Tier weapons.
- B-Tier: The B-Tier weapons are average and perform decently. They can excel in the higher levels of the game.
- C-Tier: The C-Tier weapons are below average and are not a great option to choose to level up in the game.
- D-Tier: The D-Tier weapons are the worst and are advised to avoid them.
- Laser Gun
- Double Barrel Shotgun
- Potato Thrower
- Rocket Launcher
- Spiky Shield
- Flaming Brass Knuckles
- Lightning Shiv
- Nuclear Launcher
- Power Fist
- Ghost Scepter
- Ghost Axe
- Circular Saw
- Thief Dagger
- Thunder Sword
- Cacti Club
- Medical Gun
- Sniper Gun
- Plasma Sledgehammer
- Ghost Flint
- Jousting Lance
That’s all we have on the Brotato Weapon Tier List. We hope this tier list has helped you choose the best weapons to fight against the enemies.
Disclaimer: This tier list is based on our opinion and may differ from yours. So, don’t hesitate to choose the weapons you feel comfortable playing with.