Curious to know which are the best characters in Castle Crashers so that you can save the princess? Well, we’ve covered you. The Castle Crashers Tier List will help you pick the best.
Castle Crashers is a 2010 action-adventure game where you play as a warrior on a quest to retrieve expensive crystals and rescue four princesses from the enemy. The game is designed to be played with up to four players, each with their own character and unique abilities. That is why we bring the Castle Crashers Tier List so that you can choose the best characters based on their abilities.
Castle Crashers Tier List: All Tiers Explained
The game offers over 30 characters which makes it quite difficult to choose. So, we’ve ranked all the playable characters into five different tiers based on their elemental splash, abilities, projectile attacks, and specialties. They include:
- S-Tier: These are the best characters in the game that belong to the S-Tier. Regardless, of the weapons they start with, they outperform in the game.
- A-Tier: The characters in this tier are also good. You can easily get through the levels with these characters.
- B-Tier: These characters are above average in the game. They don’t have that abilities like the S-Tier characters but still, they can do well in the game.
- C-Tier: The characters in the game are below average. They lack skills and abilities than the higher tier characters.
- D-Tier: The weakest characters belong to this tier. Only use them if you cannot unlock the higher-tier characters. Otherwise, try to avoid them.
- Also Read: Clash Royale Tier List: Best To Worst Cards
That’s all the information we have on the Castle Crashers Tier List. We hope this tier list has helped you figure out which are the best characters that you should use in the game. Make sure to keep an eye on this page as we update this page frequently whenever there is a new character addition in the game.