A few days after the start of Call of Duty: Mobile Season 10 “4th Anniversary,” developers have finally unveiled the much-awaited COD Mobile Season 11 test server APK download links. Using the official links, players can experience the unreleased Season 11 and other future Call of Duty: Mobile content on Android & iOS.
For the unversed, the unreleased features included in Call of Duty: Mobile’s November 2023 public test build may or may not arrive in Season 11 or later updates. Thus, readers who have installed or will install the COD Mobile Season 11 test server APK should not expect the public test build to be the final version of the next update.
Here are the official download link and installation guide for the COD Mobile Season 11 test server APK:
COD Mobile Season 11 Test Server APK & iOS TestFlight Invitation Links
Here’s a look at the official COD Mobile Season 11 test server APK download links:
iOS and iPadOS users can also experience the November 2023 public test build using the following TestFilght invitation link:
- Also Read: Best Guns In Call of Duty: Mobile
Fans can follow the steps given below to install the Season 11 public test build on their Android or iOS devices:
- Uninstall the COD Mobile Season 10 test server APK file.
- Readers can tap any Season 11 test server APK download links above.
- Let the Season 11 test server APK download.
- Install the Season 11 public test build APK and launch it.
- Download 500-600 MB data and use the guest account to enter the COD Mobile Season 11 test server.
- To use the invitation link for the COD Mobile Season 11 test server, install TestFlight from the App Store.
- Press the Season 11 TestFlight invitation link and join to register.
- Log in with the guest account to access the November 2023 public test build on iOS or iPadOS.
Readers must note that the Call of Duty: Mobile Season 11 test server went live on Wednesday, November 15, 2023, and will likely stay online for a week. One must hurry, as the November 2023 test server has a player registration limit of 30,000.