In CS2 the usage of weapons is very important and highly dependent on the situation. It will be difficult for beginners to know which weapons can dominate their enemies in the current matter. This is why we’ve created the CS2 Weapon Tier List to help you choose the best weapons available in the game.
Counter-Strike 2 is a free-to-play game developed by Valve. To get a higher rank in CS2, it is important to understand the weapons better. Here is a comprehensive guide on the CS2 Weapon Tier List so that you can know which are the best weapons in the game.
CS2 Weapon Tier List: All Tiers Explained
We’ve ranked the weapons of CS2 into five tiers based on their performance in the current meta. The tiers include:
- S-Tier: When it comes to the overall stats, these weapons are the best. They are powerful and are a significant asset due to their skill.
- A-Tier: These weapons are also versatile and are the best weapons but they are slightly lacking in skills than the S-Tier Weapon.
- B-Tier: These weapons in the B-Tier are not as powerful as the S and A-Tier weapons but still they can be a good choice.
- C-Tier: The average quality weapons belong to this tier. They can be effective in certain circumstances if strategically played.
- D-Tier: The weapons are the weakest of all as they have lower damage output and lowest unique features.
- Desert Eagle
- R8 Revolver
- Dual Berettas
That comes to an end of our CS2 Weapon Tier List. We hope this tier list will be helpful for you to choose the best weapons that suit your playstyle and technical preferences. Till then, dominate the enemies on the battlefield.