Are you confused about which race is the best in Deadly Sins Retribution? Don’t worry! This Deadly Sins Retribution Race tier list will help you choose the best race and top the board. There are seven races in the game, each with its own rarity and skill requirements.
Deadly Sins Retribution is an adventurous Roblox title, inspired by the famous anime series The Seven Deadly Sins. The game revolves around fighting enemies, mastering your sins, and learning new magic.
- Also Read: Epic Seven Tier List
Developed by Deadly Sins Retribution, the different races in the game have their own abilities and skills. Players need to choose their races carefully, in order to improve their gameplay and rankings. Without further ado, let’s dive into the Deadly Sins Retribution Race tier list, and help you choose the best race.
Deadly Sins Retribution Race Tier List
As mentioned earlier, there are seven races in Deadly Sins Retribution. These include:
- Vampire: One of the rare races, the Vampire race regenerates its own health, allowing it to heal itself during battles. At higher levels, this race offers a major boost to damage the enemies.
- Human: Considered to be the most common, the Human race does not have enough skills and perks, apart from mana regeneration.
- Fairy: The fairy race is considered to be the second most common race in Deadly Sins Retribution, offering players a boost in their gameplay due to their magical wings.
- Goddess: One of the most skilled races when it comes to magic, Goddess is considered to be an Epic race, with a drop rate of 3%.
- Deity: The rarest of races in Deadly Sins Retribution, the Deity race is considered to be a legendary class that is capable of self-healing, and has a powerful Area of Effect (AoE) attack at higher levels.
- Demon: Also a rare find, the Demon class is a powerful melee class, that has the capability of boosting its own defense and damage.
- Curse: Considered to be a legendary class, the curse has an excellent healing capability, with powerful AoE damage.
In the Deadly Sins Retribution Race tier list we have ranked all the races according to their rarity, skills, and other attributes. The list is divided into 5 tiers:
- SS-tier: The SS-tier, as the name suggests, is the top race that players should use to improve their rankings in Deadly Sins Retribution.
- S-tier: When it comes to the S-tier, the races will provide you with unique healing capabilities and skills. But of course, they are less powerful than the S-tier races.
- A-tier: The A-tier offers races that are rare, and offer certain useful capabilities and skills, lesser than that of the A-tier.
- B-tier: The B-tier consists of the races that are uncommon. Players should consider choosing from the above tiers to increase their levels. But is better than having nothing.
- C-tier: The worst class in Deadly Sins Retribution, players should avoid choosing from the C-tier to win the battles.
|Deity||Legendary||0.1%||Self-healing, higher AoE attack|
|Curse||Legendary||0.1%||Self-healing, Massive AoE Damage|
One of the most powerful and rare races, Deity belongs to the SS-Tier of the Deadly Sins Retribution Race tier list. With characteristics like self-healing and higher AoE attacks, the Deity race is also able to boost its own damage. This class has different powers in different clan levels.
- Clan Level 1: Boost in both melee and magical damage, with the power of awakening God’s eye.
- Class Level 65: Using divine powers to help and boost self-healing.
- Class Level 150: This level of the Deity race helps to unlock “Holy Punishment”, allowing players to rain down heaven on their enemies.
- Class Level 500: Along with a 350% magic boost, this level also unlocks the divine deity wings, making the race show its true nature.
Also belonging to the SS-tier of the Deadly Sins Retribution Race tier list, the Curse race is also a powerful legendary class race. With skills and capabilities like self-healing and massive AoE damage, this class allows players to utilize their power at their full potential. Just like Deity, the Curse race also unlocks powers with each clan level.
- Clan Level 1: The first level will help players unlock the reverse curse technique. This allows the race to use their magical power to boost self-healing.
- Clan Level 40: When reaching level 40, players will be able to unlock the Crescent Cut technique. This provides the race with the power to fire three claws, within a small AoE.
- Clan Level 100: After reaching level 100, players will receive the Crescent Cleaver ability, allowing the Curse race to shoot at enemies constantly for a period of time. Furthermore, an AoE bubble follows the player around during the use of this ability.
|Demon||Epic||1%||Excellent melee damage and combat|
|Goddess||Epic||3%||Most skilled in magical combat|
Unlike the SS-tier races, the S-tier races are slightly easier to acquire. The Demon class has a drop rate of about 1%, making it an epic race in Deadly Sins Retribution.
- Also Read: Punishing Gray Raven Tier List
One of the main capabilities and skills of this class is their excellent melee combat skills and damage. Just like the other races, the Demon race also increases its powers and abilities with each clan level.
- Clan Level 20: Once you reach level 20, you will be able to unlock the tier-one demon mark, with a dark aura following you for the time being. Players will be able to see a crescent-shaped tattoo on their foreheads, which will act as a boost to their melee damage.
- Clan Level 85: With reaching this level, players will gain a 90% boost in their magical damage and health, with a pair of tier-one wings.
Completely different from the Demon, the Goddess race excels in magical attacks. With a drop rate of 3%, this race can be available in Deadly Sins Retribution. Just like other races, the Goddess race also gains powers and abilities with each clan level.
- Clan Level 18: This level will help unlock tier-one angel wings, allowing the Goddess race to fly, and provide them with a 50% boost to their magic.
- Clan Level 50: Unlock tier-two angel wings, with a 100% boost in magical powers and abilities.
- Clan Leve 80: Unlock the ARK T1 and fire the ball of light harnessed by the Goddess race. However, players must tip them in the right direction, as once fired, the direction cannot be changed.
|Vampire||Rare||15%||Self-healing and bat combat|
The Vampire race is confined in the A-tier of the Deadly Sins Retribution Race tier list, due to its high drop rate of 15% and other skills. Furthermore, this race has the capability of self-healing, but cannot deal with much damage. They use their bats to attack enemies and gain their strength. Like any other race, the Vampires also develop with each passing level.
- Clan Level 4: Players will be able to unlock the high-speed regen, allowing the race to self-heal quickly over a short period of time.
- Clan Level 35: This level will help players gain bloodlust, and heal a fifth of the damage that they deal with.
- Clan Level 60: This level will help the race attain Bat Dom, where the creatures will assist in combats and deal with the damage.
The fairy race is marked in the B-tier of the Deadly Sins Retribution Race tier list as they are not powerful like the higher classes. They can be fun to play with and only offer magical boosts, therefore are not suitable for the battlefield. However, they have a drop rate of 23% and are readily available in the game.
- Clan Level 6: Players will be able to unlock tier-one fairy wings, boosting magical damage by 20%.
- Class Level 25: Unlock tier-two fairy wings, enhancing your magical damage by 70%.
One of the most common races that you will be able to find in Deadly Sins Retribution, the Human race is the worst race to choose from. It has no unique skills and capabilities apart from Mana regeneration, which helps them boost their damage during battles.
- Clan Level 6: Players will be able to unlock the Mana blessing, boosting their attacking and magic defense for a limited time period.
We hope this Deadly Sins Retribution Race tier list helps you choose the best race in the game. Make sure to come back to this page as we keep updating the tier list from time to time. Till then, go use the right race and enhance your capabilities in the game.