Players can now enjoy everything that the latest of the franchise has to offer thanks to Diablo 4’s global launch across all platforms. If you are playing Diablo 4, you might be one of the players who encounter Queued For Game Start Game Pending error when starting the game.
- Also Read: Diablo 4 Error Code 300202: How To Fix It
Many players have been baffled by this frequent problem because the error does not do a good job of explaining what is happening, leaving them to wonder what the message means. The Diablo 4 Queued For Game Start Game Pending problem appears when there are lengthy queues in front of you. Here is how it can be fixed.
How To Fix Diablo 4 Queued For Game Start Game Pending Error
Due to overloaded servers, many players are experiencing the Diablo 4 Queued For Game Start Game Pending error, which can be resolved by waiting a short while. But before attempting any fixes, visit the BlizzardCS Twitter account to see if there are any active server issues.
Here’s what you need to do if you’re having trouble joining the game.
Shut down the Battle.net processes and restart Diablo 4
- Exist Diablo 4
- Right-click on Taskbar
- Click on Task Manager
- Search Battle.net processes
- Click “End Process” by Right Clicking on all the Battle.net process
- Start Diablo 4
Simply restart your system once if you are using the console.
Flush DNS (PC)
Cleaning your files can frequently resolve the problem because your temporary network files may be the source of the trouble.
- Press the Windows Key
- Search for “Command Prompt” and then click on the first app result.
- Click on Run as Administrator
- Select yes when asked if you want to let Command Prompt make changes to your computer.
- A new window with a black screen ought to appear at this point.
- Type “ipconfig / flushdns” and then press enter.
- Type “ipconfig / registerdns” and press enter
- Type “ipconfig / release” and press enter.
- Type “ipconfig / renew” and press enter.
- Type “netsh winsock reset” and press enter.
- Lastly, restart your computer.
After the launch, when the player base size stabilizes, the Diablo 4 Queued For Game Start Game Pending error should stop happening.