This Dungeon Hunter 6 lieutenant tier list will assist you in choosing the creme de la creme out of all the lieutenants. Released on October 13, the game is still in its early stages in the meta, so make sure to play with each character before singling out a favorite.
Dungeon Hunter 6 is a hack-and-slash dungeon crawler that takes place in the mythical realm of Valenthia. It also consists of PvP modes and is based around gacha mechanics, similar to Bleach Brave Souls.
Dungeon Hunter 6 Lieutenant Tier List: All Tiers Explained
Dungeon Hunter 6 has four different elements – Fire, Water, Nature, and Earth. The type bonus is affected by the same, such as Water delivering better damage to Fire lieutenants and Fire being super-effective against Nature.
Before moving on to the Dungeon Hunter 6 lieutenant tier list, know that there are five different classes in the game: Archer (range), Warrior (balanced), Assassin (crit/penetration), Mage (AoE), and Boon Sister (buffs).
Here is a breakdown of all the tiers in the Dungeon Hunter 6 lieutenant tier list:-
- S-Tier: The best characters due to their base stats, damage, and handling.
- A-Tier: Great in dungeon crawling but mastering them might be time-consuming.
- B-Tier: Not the best but not the worst either. Can help in grinding leagues
- C-Tier: Generally avoidable. These characters don’t possess any specialty and are thus at the bottom of the Dungeon Hunter 6 Lieutenant Tier List.
- Flame Lord (Fire): Good AoE damage and bulk. The ideal Dungeon Hunter.
- Archmage Herbert (Fire): Ranged unit that can help solo various close-combating bosses
- Bridget (Fire): Yet another ranged unit with a good ATK and Penetration stat.
- Ser Charlie (Water): High defensive and offensive abilities that can help tank bosses while the others shower a barrage of attacks.
- Delphyne (Fire): Strong character with energy-sapping techniques although with fragile defense.
- Harbinger Wyvern (Fire): Good Area of Effect damage qualities
- Death Knight (Fire): Insane damage reduction abilities and delivers buffs to teammates.
- Demonic Wolf (Water): Solid damage with average bulk.
- Ruins Guardian (Earth): Good bulk and can pair with Death Knight for a never-ending buff loop.
- Agony Interrogator (Earth): A High HP stat with shield-spamming abilities.
- Haliburt Alemead
- Infernal Cerberus
- Big Mouth Huron
- Frost Colossus
- Mountain Giant
- Wilhelm Ironarm
- Rime Lady
- Winged Terror
- Valen Sentinel
- Red Protoceratop
- Skeleton Archer
In Dungeon Hunter 6, players can upgrade their lieutenants to six stars. Choose only those characters that you believe will stick with you in the long run, be it in both dungeon crawling or PvP. That being said, there are different metas for each mode, so mastering a certain unit to get the best results out of both modes will certainly be difficult.
That is all for the Dungeon Hunter 6 lieutenant tier list. Make sure to bookmark this page as we will constantly update this list when the metas keep changing in the game.