Wondering which races are the best in Era of Althea? This guide is for you then! This Era of Althea Race Tier List offers you the best to worst races, based on their strength and rarity. Choose the best race in the game, and level up your ranking.
Developed by Arcadia Productions and created in Roblox, Era of Althea provides a unique experience to explore a vast, unknown world. The game offers you dark dungeons and a chance to fight against demons. You just need to complete the quests and earn in-game rewards to level up your gameplay.
- Also Read: Genshin Impact Character Tier List
With the help of this Era of Althea Race Tier List, you will be able to distinguish between the best to worst races in the game. Without further ado, let’s dive right into the tier list.
Era of Althea Race Tier List: All Tiers Explained
There are six different races in the Era of Althea: Human, Xoviac, Noble, Elf, Jakkon, and Liger. We have categorized these races into different tiers, to help you understand which races to choose from.
- S-Tier: The races in the S-Tier are the best in the game. Pick these races to utilize their strengths and magical abilities to level up.
- A-Tier: Races in the A-Tier are slightly less powerful than those in the S-Tier. However, with their unique abilities and massive strength, these races will definitely help you enhance your gameplay.
- B-Tier: Races in the B-Tier have a high level of cleverness, allowing you to utilize them during battles, and engage in fights. Having a B-Tier race is helpful in specific situations.
- C-Tier: Unlike the higher tiers, races in the C-Tier are comparatively weaker. If you want to level up in the game, choose from the higher tiers.
- D-Tier: It is advised to avoid the races in the D-Tier. These races are the worst and do not provide any useful capabilities that will help you in the game.
- Also Read: Nikke Goddess of Victory Tier List: Best Characters
Without further ado let’s dive into the details.
- Noble – Magic Amount: 7-10, Snap: 10
- Elf – Magic Amount: 7-10, Snap: 10
- Jakkon- Strength and Magic: 10
- Xoviac – Cleverness: 10, Snap and Magic: 5
- Liger – Cleverness: 10, Snap: 4
- Human – Speed and Cleverness: 5, Snap and Magic: 2
We hope this Era of Althea Race Tier List gives you proper guidance to pick the best races in the game. Make sure to come back to this page as we update the lists regularly. For now, choose your races and fight the demons.