The highly anticipated Community Cup is here
The Esports Club is all set to conduct the Community Cup for PUBG. The tournament is powered by INNO3D and has a prize pool of ₹50,000 which will be shared among the top 3 places. It will commence on 23rd of January and will go on till 1st February. A total of 48 teams will be seen in action while getting split into three groups. Only the top four teams from each group will move on to the Grand Finals while the other remaining 12 teams from each group will head for the Play-in stage. The grand final will then have the 16 teams whom all will compete with each other for the majority of the share. The matches will be live-streamed on Loco and YouTube.
Format of the tournament
A total of 48 PUBG teams will be divided into three groups mainly Group A, Group B and Group C. The Group Stage where a total of 16 teams will be seen in action and then the tournament will head for the Play-in stage. The remaining 36 teams will then be divided into two groups of 18 each. The Top two teams from each Play-in group will then head for the Grand Finals.
Regions of the competition
The upcoming tournament will focus on these regions –
- Sri Lanka
Prize pool and distribution
The main prize pool of the tournament features a total of ₹50,000, the lion’s share will go to the 1st placed team who will accumulate a total of ₹35,000. The second-place holder will receive ₹10,000 and the third place will get ₹5,000.
Currently, registration is going on for the LG Ultragear TEC Community Cup – PUBG PC Powered by INNO3D. All you have to do is call up your squads and register for the tournament through the official website and for announcements, visit The Esports Club’s Discord.
- First, register the team name and logo.
- Select the country.
- Fill in captain details including Instagram, PUBG ID, Steam Profile Link, Phone number and Discord ID.
- After that fill in the details of the 4 players keeping in mind that all the profiles mentioned for the captain should also be there for the players as well.
- Make sure a substitute player should be there.
- Call up your squads and head for the battle that you all are looking for. Only 5 days remain for the PUBG action. The action starts on 23rd January.
Call up your squads and head for the battle that you all are looking for. Only 5 days remain for the PUBG action. The action starts on 23rd January.