With around 37 units, selecting the best in Fire Emblem Engage can be time-taking. Don’t worry. This guide will help you pick the best units. In our Fire Emblem Engage Tier List, we have ranked the best to worst units available in the current meta. Know the best and increase your chances of winning battles.
Developed by Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo, Fire Emblem Engage is a tactical shooting game. It is the seventh installment of the Fire Emblem series, allowing players to explore the exciting Divine Dragon adventure. In the game, you are assigned the role of a divine dragon. Use rich strategies and customize your units to defeat enemies in battles.
With this Fire Emblem Engage Tier List, know the best units available in the game and strategize your gameplay accordingly. Let’s dive into the list, where we have ranked the best and the worst units available.
Fire Emblem Engage Tier List: Best to Worst Units Ranked
As mentioned before, there are 37 units available in the game. To make it easier for your to pick, we have divided the units into four tiers with this Fire Emblem Engage Tier List. These tiers include:
- S-Tier: The Units in the S-Tier are considered the strongest of the lot. Their base strength is massive, and have consistent agility and speed. You should use these units if you want to score high and win battles.
- A-Tier: The A-Tier units are slightly less powerful than those in the S-Tier. These units are mainly the flying and backup type. They also have mystical powers making them appropriate to use in battles.
- B-Tier: Units in the B-Tier are the average units in the game. Their unit type includes Qi Adept and Cavalry among the rest. But they are useful only in specific situations. It is recommended to choose units from the higher tiers.
- C-Tier: Units in the C-Tier are the worst of the lot. They do not have any special skills or abilities and should be avoided if you are looking to win battles.
- Alear (Dragon Child/Dragon)
- Veyle (Fell Child/Dragon)
- Seadall (Dance/Qi Adept)
- Anna (Axe Fighter/Backup)
- Zelkov (Thief/Covert)
- Diamant (Lord/Backup)
- Kagetsu (Swordmaster/Backup)
- Chloe (Lance Flier/Flying)
- Louis (Lance Armor/Armored)
- Alfred (Noble/Cavalry)
- Lindon (Sage/Mystical)
- Fogado (Sentinel/Cavalry)
- Saphir (Warrior/Backup)
- Alcryst (Lord/Covert)
- Rosado (Wyvern Knight/Flying)
- Panette (Berserker/Backup)
- Jade (Axe Armor/Armored)
- Jean (Martial Adept/Qi Adept)
- Merrin (Wolf Knight/Cavalry)
- Pandreo (High Priest/Mystical)
- Yunaka (Thief/Covert)
- Goldmary (Hero/Backup)
- Lapis (Sword Fighter/Backup)
- Also Read: Brawl Stars Tier List: Best Brawlers to Pick
- Citrinne (Mage/Mystical)
- Amber (Paladin/Cavalry)
- Framme (Martial Monk/Qi Adept)
- Boucheron (Axe Fighter/Backup)
- Vander (Paladin/Cavalry)
- Etie (Archer/Covert)
Make sure to come back to this page as we keep updating the Fire Emblem Engage Tier List based on its current unit status. For now, choose the best units and lead your battles.