Who is Sarah?
Sarah Bryant is a character in the fighting game series Virtua Fighter and Dead or Alive. She is a skilled fighter and the older sister of Jacky Bryant, another character in the series. Sarah is known for her quick and agile fighting style, which utilizes a variety of kicks and punches. In the story of the Virtua Fighter series, Sarah is a former street fighter who enters the World Fighting Tournament to test her skills and find a worthy opponent. In the Dead or Alive series, Sarah is a former member of the M.I.S.T. organization and is searching for her missing brother, Jacky.
- Young Sarah has blonde hair, light blue eyes, and fair skin.
- She is tall, thin, and sporty.
- She has a slim, lively face with expressive eyes and big lips.
- Her hair is long enough to reach her shoulders, but because it is pulled up high, it only reaches her shoulders.
In Dead or Alive 5, she is dressed in her signature Virtua Fighter outfit, a glittering dark blue bodysuit with a high collar, and a silver zipper tying it up along the length of her torso. A belt, a pair of black boots, and some grappling gloves complete the ensemble.
Since she was brainwashed, Sarah has undergone significant alteration. She has a strong sense of self-assurance and optimism, shows little to no fear in any situation, and frequently hides her emotions by smiling. She also likes to battle, and she will never hold back when criticising foes who fall short of her standards.
- Sarah’s game is identical to that of Virtua Fighter.
- She is a speedy hitter who prefers to use long, rapid combos.
- She excels at performing lengthy air juggles thanks to her kick and punch combinations, and she has excellent mobility thanks to her nearly non-existent recovery frames.
- Unlike many characters, Sarah is mostly unaffected by and even benefits from walls and other impediments because they let her continuously use the first kick of her “Spear Kick Combo”.
- She is incredibly tough to hold and counter against because of her distinctive flamingo stance.
Sarah Bryant has been well-received by players and critics alike for her appearances in the Virtua Fighter and Dead or Alive series. In Virtua Fighter, Sarah is known for her fast and agile fighting style, which makes her a formidable opponent for players to face. Her character design and personality have also been praised for being unique and likable. In Dead or Alive, Sarah has become a fan favourite for her strong and independent personality, as well as her complex relationships with other characters in the series. Overall, Sarah is highly regarded as a strong and iconic character in both series.