Curious to learn about the Charlotte Best Kit & Weapons in Genshin Impact? The massively popular online multiplayer game Genshin Impact has taken the world by storm, and it gets regular updates to keep players busy. In this guide, we will take you through the Charlotte Best Kit & Weapons in Genshin Impact.
Charlotte Best Kit & Weapons in Genshin Impact
You might remember seeing Charlotte during an Inazuma event several months back. Since then, Fontaine has been introduced where she played a significant role, and even made a deal with the Traveler. Now, with the Version 4.2 livestream, Charlotte has finally been confirmed as a playable character in Genshin Impact.
Players will be able to pull for the 4 Star character from November 8, 2023, which is when the 4.2 update goes live. She will appear along with Furina and Baizhu in the first phase banner.
Charlotte Best Kit & Weapons – Attack Types
- Normal Attack: Using Monsieur Verite, her custom Kamera, Charlotte performs up to 3 consecutive attacks, dealing Cryo damage.
- Charged Attack: Consumes Stamina to deploy Monsieur Verite and deal AoE Cryo damage.
- Plunging Attack: Charlotte plunges toward the ground, dealing damage to opponents in her path and AoE Cryo damage upon landing.
- Arkhe: Pnema: Charlotte uses a Charged Attack causes a Spiritbreath Thorn to descend and pierce opponents, dealing AoE Cryo damage.
According to her attacks, Charlotte’s weapon of choice is her camera. Here are the details for Genshin Impact Charlotte Best Kit:
- Weapon: Catalyst
- Constellation: Hualina Veritas
- Element: Cryo
- Elemental Burst: Still Photo: Comprehensive Confirmation
That concludes our guide to the Charlotte Best Kit & Weapons in Genshin Impact. Now that you know the best setup to use with the character, you can be better prepared! For more guides on this game, make sure to check out how to complete Both Brains And Brawn Quest In Genshin Impact.