Genshin Impact’s Erinnyes Forest has a lot of secrets waiting to be uncovered. With the update for Genshin Impact 4.2, there is plenty of content that players can enjoy. In this guide, we will take you through how to solve the Locked Gate Shipwreck puzzle in Erinnyes Forest in Genshin Impact.
- Also Read: Best Genshin Impact DPS Characters
How to Solve Locked Gate Shipwreck in Erinnyes Forest in Genshin Impact
Erinnyes Forest is an area in Fontaine, the newest region of Genshin Impact. There are some puzzles in this area that you can solve for rewards, and one of them is the Locked Gate Shipwreck puzzle.
To get to the location of this puzzle, you will need to teleport to the Lumidouce Harbor north waypoint. There is a shipwreck in the west, but the gate is locked. On interaction, you will find that you need three keys to unlock the gate and reach the rewards inside.
You can find the keys in these locations:
- Defeat the Treasure Hoarders on top of the ship and unlock the chest to find the first key.
- Find the bird nest on top of the ship, near the point of the shipwreck which is at the very top. It contains the second key.
- On the other side of the ship, there is a spot marked by stones, which you can Dig on interaction. The third key is here.
Now that you have all three keys, you can solve the Locked Gate Shipwreck in Erinnyes Forest and get the rewards of a Precious Chest and a Hyrdroculus.
- Also Read: How to Get Free Genshin Impact Characters
That’s all for our guide on how to solve the Locked Gate Shipwreck puzzle in Erinnyes Forest in Genshin Impact. Now that you know the answer to the puzzle, go out there and solve it! If you’re curious to learn more about the game, why not check out the lore behind the tragic death of the Electro Archon Baal in Genshin Impact?