Want to know more about all the Teyvat Regions and Nations in Genshin Impact? The anime-styled RPG has a massive open-world map where players can fight enemies, meet new characters, and complete quests. Each region has its own flora and fauna, which players can collect to build and upgrade their equipment. In this guide, we will take you through all the Teyvat Regions and Nations in Genshin Impact.
All Teyvat Regions and Nations in Genshin Impact
There is much to explore in Genshin Impact, so here are all the Teyvat Regions and Nations that you will come across:
- Mondstadt – Inspired by Germany, this is the first city you will come across in the game. It is called The City of Freedom where Lord Barbatos, the Anemo Archon, governs.
- Liyue – Liyue is based on China, and guided by their Geo Archon Morax, they prioritize contracts. You will hear about the annual Rite of Descension, which takes place in this location.
- Inazuma – Drawing inspiration from Japan, Inazuma is the Land of Eternity. It is a hostile region that can be difficult to get to at first and is completely surrounded by water. The Electro Archon, Raiden Ei, rules with an iron fist, conducting the Vision Hunt Decree.
- Sumeru – Sumeru is governed by the Dendro Archon, Kusanali. Sumeru Academia is a prominent educational institution in Teyvat, and Lisa was once a student there. Sumeru is based on South Asia with a mix of Middle Eastern, South Asian, and Northern African cultures.
- Fontaine – Inspired by France, Fontaine is a region that values technology, culture, and arts. The Hydro Archon governs the region.
- Natlan – Natlan’s foremost ideal is war, governed by the Pyro Archon, Murata. Natlan may draw from Spanish or West African cultures.
- Snezhnaya – Snezhnaya is ruled by the Cryo Archon, the Tsaritsa, and is known for its strong military force and is the origin of the Fatui. Snezhnaya combines influences from Russia and Italy.
- Khaenri’ah – Khaenri’ah is a godless nation that suffered a disaster caused by the gods, turning its inhabitants into evil beings that formed the Abyss Order.
- Celestia – Celestia is a floating region housing gods and mortals who have ascended to godhood.
- The Dark Sea – The Dark Sea refers to the lands beyond Teyvat. Inazuma borders it. It is believed that the defeated gods from the Archon War fled to the Dark Sea to escape the control of the official Archons.
That concludes our guide to the Teyvat Regions and Nations in Genshin Impact. As you have seen, there are a wide variety of locations that you can have fun exploring as you complete the main and side quests. Feel free to take a look at our other Genshin Impact guides so you can stay on top of the game.