Stash houses are a fun way to make some extra cash and supplies in GTA Online. These criminal hideouts pop up randomly across the map and provide an exciting side activity to raid. This guide covers everything you need to know about finding and completing GTA Online stash house missions.
How GTA Online All Stash House Work
A new stash house appears on the map once per GTA day. The location is random from over 20 possible sites around Los Santos and Blaine County.
- Also Read: Best Weaponized Vehicles In GTA Online
When you approach the stash house, you’ll get a text from Gerald explaining the basics – raid the house, steal the cash and supplies. Look for a marker at the entrance to start the mission.
- Clearing Out Enemies: Once inside, you’ll face 5-10 armed guards. Move through the rooms and eliminate them. With no time limit, you can take it slow and use explosives or stealth to your advantage. After taking out the last enemy, it’s time to find the safe code.
- Getting the Safe Code: Search the rooms for a yellow sticky note with a 3-digit code. This can be tricky to spot so check all surfaces carefully. Once you have the code, head to the safe and input it using the on-screen number pad. Open the safe to grab your rewards.
- Escaping the Area: Exit the stash house through the marker and prepare to fight your way out. One or two cars full of enemies will come after you. You can battle them head-on or try escaping the red area on your map. Once you leave safely, you’ll get a notification of success.
GTA Online Stash House Rewards
The rewards depend on whether you own any MC businesses:
- With businesses – Supplies delivered to your businesses plus variable cash reward
- No businesses – $30,000 cash and 1000 RP
So having some businesses makes stash raids more profitable.
- Also Read: How To Buy A GTA Online Weed Farm
All GTA Online Stash House Locations
|Vespucci||On Vitus Street|
|La Puerta||On Mutiny Road|
|West Vinewood||On Strangeways Drive|
|Grand Senora Desert||Farmhouse near Catclaw Ave|
|Sandy Shores||On Niland Avenue|
|Downtown Vinewood||Muscle Gym on Clinton Ave|
|Little Seoul||Behind Save-A-Cent on Vespucci Blvd|
|Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness||Altruist Camp near Great Ocean Highway|
|Chumash||Hardware store on Great Ocean Highway|
|Harmony||By 24/7 store near Route 68|
|Mirror Park||Next to Mile High Organics on West Mirror Drive|
|Grand Senora Desert||Next to Thomson Scrapyard|
|Cypress Flats||Next to Vitreous at Orchardville Ave and El Rancho Blvd|
|Banning||At the Walker & Sons Warehouse|
|Strawberry||Pawn & Jewelry store between Strawberry Ave and Innocence Blvd|
|Murrieta Heights||Next to Mom’s Famous Tacos on El Rancho Blvd|
|Alta||Behind Echo Rock Shopping Plaza|
|Morningwood||Millar’s Fishery Co, off Calafia Road on the north shore of Alamo Sea|
|Great Chaparral||Next to Cherry Pie Farm on Baytree Canyon Road|
|Zancudo River||Bean Hardware Supplies off Route 68|
|Galilee||Millar’s Fishery Co, off Calafia Road on north shore of Alamo Sea|
|Sandy Shores||Abandoned building near Joshua Road|
|Grapeseed||Rail Terminus near Union Road|
|Grapeseed||Next to Lucky Jim’s Ranch on Union Road|
|Paleto Bay||By Clucking Bell Farms on Pyrite Avenue|
Raiding stash houses is an easy way to stock up on supplies and score extra cash in GTA Online. With valuable rewards and exciting shootouts, they make for a fun daily activity. Use our GTA Online Stash House Guide as a reference to get this fun started.