Tired of looking for the Hell’s Kitchen Spider-Bots? There are plenty of spider-bots hiding in nooks and crannies in the world of Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, and players have been looking for them to complete their collection. In this guide, we will take you through where to find all Hell’s Kitchen Spider-Bots in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2.
- Also Read: How to Beat Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 The Lizard
All Hell’s Kitchen Spider-Bots in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2
Hell’s Kitchen has four Spider-Bots and is the area south of the Upper West Side. Here are the locations for each creature:
- Future Foundation Spider-Bot: On the side of the old Fisk Tower, you’ll find the spider-bot, which will give you 100 Tech Parts and 150 XP on collection.
- Rhino Spider-Bot: On the western coast of Hell’s Kitchen, you’ll find some smokestacks. The southernmost one has the spider-bot near the top. Collecting it will fetch you 100 Tech Parts and 150 XP.
- Spirit Spider Spider-Bot: Make your way to the southern part of the area where you will find a church. The Spider-Bot is right behind it, and capturing it will get you 100 Tech Parts and 150 XP.
- Vulture Spider-Bot: Travel to the center of Hell’s Kitchen, where there are some tall buildings. You can use a Slingshot Launch to get the Spider-Bot from the rooftops. Collect it, and you will receive 100 Tech Parts and 150 XP.
That’s it for our guide on where to find all Hell’s Kitchen Spider-Bots in Spider-Man 2. Now that you know where to get these Spider-Bots, go out there and find them all for the rewards! For the full list of spider-bots you can find, here’s our Marvel’s Spider-Man 2: All Spider Bots Complete Guide.