Looking for free Stellar Jades in Honkai Star Rail? This guide is a must-read then. Here is a list of all the current Honkai Star Rail Codes that give you free Stellar Jades and other in-game goodies. Also if you are new to the game and don’t know how to redeem these codes, we have a step-by-step guide on how to redeem the codes for free.
For the unversed, Honkai Star Rail is a space-themed RPG developed by HoYoverse that takes players on an exciting adventure of exploring the galaxy. Stellar Jades are the in-game currency that helps you purchase various resources that keep you on the edge. If you are running short of Stellar Jades, codes can get your hands on it. That too for free! They give an instant boost to all the in-game purchases you need to lead the game.
Honkai Star Rail Codes: Get Free Stellar Jades
These codes come with an expiration date and can be redeemed only once. So do remember to claim the freebies as soon as they are delivered by the devs.
Honkai Star Rail Codes [Working and Updated]
Honkai Star Rail Codes [Expired]
How To Redeem Honkai Star Rail Codes?
You can redeem the codes either within the game or using a web browser. Here are the two ways in which you can redeem the codes for free.
Follow the four simple steps to redeem the codes using a web browser. These include:
- Visit the official Honkai Star Rail redemption page.
- Enter your server, character name, and the active code you want to redeem.
- Click the ‘Redeem’ option.
- If the code you have entered is valid you have your reward in your mailbox.
An alternative way to redeem codes within the game:
- Log in to the game and open the main menu.
- Click on the 3 dots next to your character portrait.
- Select the ‘Redemption Code’ option.
- Enter or copy-paste the latest working codes one by one into the text box.
- Click ‘Confirm’ and enjoy your freebies.
Where To Find More Honkai Star Rail Codes?
You can find more codes on the game’s Discord server. Join the server for more codes. However, you can simply bookmark this page. We keep track of all the current codes every time they are dropped. Save time and keep checking back.