A distinctive system of rewarding morally upright deeds is the Honkai Star Rail Praise of High Morals. Players probably won’t anticipate the crazy random events in Honkai Star Rail. It seems like anything is possible in this HoYoverse game, from the Trailblazer being known as a Trash Can-enjoyer to the universe bestowing upon them a thumbs-up trophy called Praise of High Morals. In the game, the Missions tab of the Inventory contains a useful item Praise of High Morals.
Praise of High Morals can be used in places where it is simple to miss. Your decisions in the hidden quests are what really matter. The items, that can be used when making immoral decisions, are obtained by making morally right decisions. Here is how to use and get Praise of High Morals in Honkai Star Rail.
Honkai Star Rail: How To Get Praise of High Morals
Since some decisions will prevent you from receiving certain Praises of High Morals as rewards in the future, it is impossible to obtain all of them while playing in Honkai. The following is a list of all the ways to earn Praises of High Morals in the game:
Herta Space Station
- Base Zone: Investigate the plants as you ascend the left set of stairs and select Pure Water from the menu. To receive the second reward, return the following day and interact once more.
- Storage zone: Fix the Broken Curio by interacting with it on the first floor. To receive two statutes, report the same to Asta.
- Storage Zone: On the second floor, look under the table for the Light Cone to find two statues.
- Master Control Zone: Engage the three pairs of trash cans in the area.
- Goethe Hotel, Administrative District: Go to the Honkai Star Rail hotel room where you stayed for the “Everwinter Night” quest and hide in the closet to frighten the housekeeping staff away.
- Administrative District: To receive three statues, place the mail inside each of the three mailboxes.
- Boulder Town: Hand the Language Module to Fidora while speaking to her. To receive a statue, come back the following day and interact with the robot.
- Boulder Town: To exchange a Dazzling Rainbowite, talk to Balaway. “I’m holding a fistful of crystal, and end the conversation”.
- Goethe Grand Hotel, Boulder Town: To get the aforementioned item in Honkai Star Rail, examine the hotel and speak with Gertie.
- Boulder Town: Get involved and fix the nearby dumpsters.
- Fight Club, Boulder Town: Offer Dan Heng’s photo to the NPCs in the room’s corner when you speak with them.
- Boulder Town: Receive two statues by interacting with the trash cans close to the Goethe Grand Hotel and clicking on the “I don’t want any trash” button.
- Silvermane Guard Restricted Zone: Destroy a barrel of wood to draw the guards’ attention and apologize.
- Central Starskiff Heaven: Verify the mailbox next to the vending machine.
- Central Starskiff Heaven: To close the scroll, teleport to Starskiff Jetty and interact with a nearby table.
- Central Starskiff heaven: Interact with the nearby delivery box and select the “Leave it to true love!” dialogue after teleporting to Starwatcher Avenue.
- Also Read: Honkai Star Rail Codes: Free Stellar Jades
How To Use Praise of High Morals
Praises of High Morals can be used in a few different ways in Honkai. These will give the players the freedom to make morally dubious decisions, which may result in rewards.
- Jarilo-VI. Administrative District: second floor, central Plaza: You can use a Praise of High Morals and the circle fountain to interact with coins up to five times to earn the achievement of “The Kelly Gang.”
- Jarilo VI, Boulder Town:
- Take a look inside a dumpster not far from Turner’s Food and Temper it.
- Examine the dumpster in the southwest corner of the map, then jot something down on paper.
- Jarilo VI, Administrative District: First Floor, Cable Car Station: Look into the bag on the bridge. The “Hurt Locker” achievement will be yours.
- Xianzhou Luofu, Exalting Sanctum, Realm-Keeping Commission Chancery: interact twice, once every day, with the Immortal in a Vase. Also, you’ll receive an achievement.
The unique Praise of High Morals system in Honkai Star Rail encourages players to take the high road during the game’s quirky events. Earning these moral rewards takes some effort, but they enable special interactions that offer achievements and prizes. It’s an inventive way to incorporate Honkai Star Rail’s offbeat tone into its gameplay and rewards.