Honkai Star Rail is a recently released free-to-play 3D role-playing game with space fantasy gameplay packed with excitement and adventure.The fourth instalment of the Honkai Series, which features all-new characters, weapons, a better story mode and more was created and released by HoYoverse. Honkai Star Rail’s release was met with a number of technical issues, much like the majority of well-liked new releases.
Players have reported in-game bugs since the release of the free-to-play RPG, one of which could leave you stuck on the train loading screen. Instead a non-stop loop of the space train screen will be presented to them when they run the game. We’ve mentioned a few potential workarounds that should assist you in resolving the Honkai Star Rail stuck on train loading screen issue.
How to Fix Honkai Star Rail Stuck on Train Loading Screen Error
Unfortunately, there is no permanent solution to the glitch in the game that keeps you from moving past the train loading screen. The fact that the developers have not yet publicly addressed this problem supports the claim that might be related to the server’s stress. There are a few steps you can do to get the game to work on your platform.
- Pre-check the game servers: Since the majority of network problems are caused by the game servers being down, it is best to confirm that the Honkai Star Rail game servers are up and running.
- Shut down and relaunch Honkai Star Rail by following the steps listed below.
- On PC:
- To open the lock screen press Ctrl+Alt+Del
- From the bottom of the list, Select Task Manager
- Find Honkai Star Rail and select it in the task manager window
- Press End Task
- Relaunch the game
- On Mobile:
- Close the game’s active tab and exit the game
- Select Honkai Star Rail from the Application or App settings on your phone
- Select Force Stop
- Relaunch the game
- On PC:
By doing this, the game should be able to correctly load all required assets and log you in.
- Connect to WiFi or Restart your connection : the problem might also be resolved by restarting your router. Any potential errors that may have occurred will be eliminated from your connection as a result.
- Restart the Game: The simplest and quickest way to try and fix the loading screen bug is to restart the game by closing it and running it again. If you are unable to exit the game, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc. Then, in the Task Manager, right-click Star Rail and select End Task.
- Stop using the VPN and Proxy Settings: Certain VPNs and proxy configurations may prevent the Honkai Star Rail client from establishing a connection to the game servers. Therefore, if you use a VPN or other similar settings, try disabling them and restarting Honkai Star Rail. Doing so should resolve the issue.
That’s all there is to it when it comes to resolving the Honkai Star Rail stuck on train loading screen issue.