Want to know how to buy a GTA Online Weed Farm? Running a weed farm in GTA Online can be an extremely lucrative criminal enterprise once you learn how to maximize your profits. While setting up the business takes some initial investment, you can earn over $300,000 per sale with the right upgrades and strategies. Follow this guide to turn your weed farm into a cash cow and learn how to buy a GTA Online weed farm easily.
GTA Online Weed Farm
The first step is purchasing a clubhouse, which allows you to register as a motorcycle club president and access business properties. Clubhouses range from $200,000 to $495,000, depending on the location. More central locations like Downtown Vinewood will make it easier to manage your businesses.
After buying a clubhouse, head inside and use the laptop to access The Open Road network. Go to the “Buy Business” tab and select Weed to see the available weed farm locations. They range from $715,000 at the cheapest to $1,358,000 for the most expensive Downtown Vinewood farm.
Once purchased, complete the setup mission to get your weed farm operational. You’ll now need to buy supplies and assign staff to start production.
Upgrading for Maximum Profits in GTA Online Weed Farm
To maximize your weed profits, you need to invest in upgrades for your farm. There are three upgrades available:
- Equipment – This makes the most significant impact, speeding up production and increasing the value of your product. The cost is $990,000.
- Staff – Also important, this improves your team’s productivity and increases profit per hour. You’ll pay $273,000 for this one.
- Security – Not essential but recommended. This upgrade reduces the chance of raids and attacks, which can destroy products. It costs $313,500.
Once you have the equipment and staff upgrades, profits will begin. But there are more steps you can take to optimize your earnings.
Profit Optimization Strategies for GTA Online Weed Farm
- Only sell locally – Always choose the Los Santos buyer when you sell the product. They pay more than the Blaine County buyer.
- Buy supplies – While stealing supplies is cheaper, buying them is faster and frees you up for other money-making activities.
- Assign all staff to manufacturing – Make sure staff are not idle. Their sole job should be manufacturing weed products.
- Check on the farm regularly – Don’t let the product reach maximum capacity. Sell it as soon as there is a sizable stockpile.
- Sell after each purchase – To maximize profits, sell after each batch of supplies is used up. Don’t wait until the stock is full.
- Also Read: Can You Play GTA Online Without PlayStation Plus?
How Much Money Can You Make With GTA Online Weed Farm?
With a fully upgraded weed farm and savvy strategies, you can expect profits of $240,000-$360,000 per sale. That adds up fast and makes this one of GTA Online’s most profitable passive businesses.
Follow this guide, and you’ll have a booming weed empire in no time. Keep growing, selling, and reinvesting those profits to grow your criminal empire!