‘How to unfriend in BGMI’ is a query that mostly arises due to the players reaching the cap for the number of friends. They tend to replace inactives from their friend list with those that are still actively engaged in competitive multiplayer gameplay.
Battlegrounds Mobile India was released in July 2021. It is a free-to-play battle royale game that is heavily focused on team play. There is a Solo mode available in Ranked but the most used mode is that of Squad (4 members).
How To Unfriend In BGMI? Know The Necessary Steps
Follow the steps mentioned below to learn to know how to unfriend in BGMI. You can always add them back to the friend list after removing them. The downside is that the synergy bonus that you have accumulated over the weeks/months will be lost.
- Open Battlegrounds Mobile India application.
- Click the ‘Friends’ tab on the left side of the screen, where you can see their profile images.
- While on that menu, check the right-most option. Click on that bullet list icon.
- Tap on the ‘Batch Manage’ option.
- Click the check box of those players who you want to unfriend in Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- A ‘Notice’ will pop up on the screen, asking for confirmation. Click ‘OK’ to complete the removal of the friend. This will free up space in your friend list.
There is no cap on the amount of friends that can be removed from the list in one single process.
- Also Read: 5 Best Tricks To Push Rank In BGMI
That’s the whole process of removing friends in Battlegrounds Mobile India. Read our BGMI page for more news and updates.