Call of Duty: Mobile Season 2 Battle Pass is dropping in February 2024, bringing the all-new Type 19 assault rifle to the game. The latest Season 2 addition is all set to be the first-ever original firearm in COD Mobile, seemingly based on a Chinese AR named QBZ-191, instead of any past Call of Duty weapon.
- Also Read: COD Mobile Season 2 Patch Notes
Like previous primary weapon additions in COD Mobile, Type 19 will also be available in the Season 2 Battle Pass as a free reward. At the same time, Activision is also bringing multiple blueprints for the new weapon, including an Epic Battle Pass skin. However, unlike the base weapon, blueprints will COD Points.
Check how to unlock Type 19 in COD Mobile Season 2 in the following guide:
How To Unlock Type 19 In COD Mobile Season 2: Lunar Dragon?
The upcoming Season 2 addition will be available in the game among the Battle Pass rewards. It will be featured on Tier 21, where players with enough Season 2 BP XP will get to unlock it in BR and MP gunsmith loadout sections. Now, here are the best ways to acquire Battle Pass XP in Call of Duty: Mobile Season – Lunar Dragon:
- Players should play any game mode in Call of Duty: Mobile Season 2 to gather BP XP at the end of matches. Training & “V/S AI” alternatives will not provide any Season 2 Battle Pass XP points.
- Finish the new Seasonal Challenges in Season 2 – Lunar Dragon in February 2024.
- Credit Store will offer some Season 2 BP XP in exchange for Credits.
- Players who have bought the Battle Pass or BP bundle in Season 2 will receive extra XP from the in-game matches.
Once players reach Tier 21 of Season 2 – Lunar Dragon Battle Pass, they will automatically receive the base variant of Type 19 in COD Mobile. However, players will still have to gather more Weapon XP in Season 2 to unlock Gunsmith attachments, which are essential for building any loadout in the game. Therefore, players can unlock attachments and make desired customizations after using the base gun in different game modes.
Readers must note that most of the blueprints for the Season 2 gun will not be free. The Epic blueprint in the Season 2 Battle Pass will be accessible for 220 COD Points (for premium rewards). At the same time, higher rarity variants will be accessible via lucky draws at unspecified costs.