Are you a beginner in Idoly Pride and don’t know which are the best characters to pick? Then look no further. The Idoly Pride Tier List will help you to do the same. Idoly Pride is a Japanese idol-themed project where you’ll enjoy the best 3D live performances. Also, you’ve to interact with the characters as you manage your idol group and resolve confusion through calls and text. For a successful live performance, you have to manage your idols so that you can level up in the game. This is why we bring you the Idoly Pride Tier List where we’ve ranked the characters from best to worst.
- Also Read: Soul Tide Tier List: Best Characters To Pick
Idoly Pride Tier List: All Tiers Explained
We’ve ranked all the characters into four different tiers based on their overall performance in the game. These include:
- S-Tier: The S-Tier characters are the best available in the game. They are the best option for your team and grow your power by unlocking them.
- A-Tier: The A-Tier consists of solid and reliable characters. These characters are pretty easy to get and can be used in the game.
- B-Tier: The B-Tier characters are below average. They can be used in the earlier stage of the game.
- D-Tier: The D-Tier characters are the worst. Try to avoid using them as they are not worth it.
- Aoi Igawa
- Chisa Shiraishi
- Rui Tendo
- Saki Shiraishi
- Haruko Saeki
- Sakura Kawasaki
- Igawa Aoi
- Rei Ichinose
- Mana Nagase
- Rui Amado
That’s all the information on the Idoly Pride Tier List. We hope this tier list has helped you choose the best characters for the team and enhance your gameplay with unique skills.