COD Mobile has received much love from the fans of original Call of Duty titles, as Activision often pushes new content from the popular games of the main series. Like most mobile games, Call of Duty: Mobile is available on Android and iOS, making it a cross-platform title. Furthermore, players can also witness cross-platform play between iOS and Android devices, regardless of the operating system.
- Also Read: Call Of Duty Warzone 2: Best Vel 46 Loadout
Therefore, players can install COD Mobile on their tablets or smartphones with iOS/iPadOS or Android operating systems and enjoy cross-platform play. However, to enjoy cross-progression across iOS and Android devices, players must sign in with the same account; otherwise, they will not be able to save any progress in the game. Besides smartphones, one can also install COD Mobile on their PC, but it might not provide the luxury of cross-platform play.
COD Mobile Doesn’t Support Cross-Platform Play Between Emulators & Smartphones
Apart from being available on smartphones and tablets, one can install and play COD Mobile on a PC or laptop using an Android emulator. However, Call of Duty: Mobile doesn’t support cross-platform play between smartphone and emulator users. The emulator players will be matched with others on the same platform, while gamers playing COD Mobile will be put against one another.
If players are part of a cross-platform party, i.e., the team is filled with the emulator and mobile gamers; they will be matched against other cross-platform parties.
How To Install COD Mobile On PCs
Emulators like BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, LDPlayer, and GameLoop are some of the best options with different specifications and system requirements. One can find direct download links to them on their official websites alongside the varying system requirements.
If players are wondering about installing Call of Duty: Mobile on their PC, they can do the same by following the steps below:
- Players must find an ideal Android emulator for their PC, visit its official website and install it after checking the minimum system requirements.
- Once the EXE file has been installed, players can launch the emulator.
- In an emulator, players can get a service like Google Play Store or Game Center, which they can use to search for Call of Duty: Mobile and install it.
- After installing COD Mobile, players can open it and sign in with a specific account.
This way, players can carefreely install and play COD Mobile on their PC and enjoy cross-progression using the same account as their smartphone.