Want to find out the most overpowered champions in League of Legends? You are on the right page then. Our League of Legends Tier List has ranked all the champions from strongest to weakest in the current meta. Choose the right champion and have an effortless gaming experience.
It goes without saying that League of Legends is the most-played game in the genre. With a humongous roster of champions to choose from, you might often get confused about which champions to trust and which to avoid. Character role versatility is the most important thing when it comes to choosing champions. The champion you pick can determine how the game pans.
In the game, players can choose any of the five positions to play.
- Top Lane
- Mid Lane
Choosing the right champion will change your game instantly and help you rank high. This is where the League of Legends Tier List will guide you through.
League of Legends Tier List: Champions Ranked From Best To Worst
In the League of Legends Tier List, we have ranked all the champions into five tiers depending on their strength and versatility in the current meta:
- S-Tier– With a high win rate, S-Tier are the most versatile champions in the current meta. Choose them and rank better.
- A-Tier– Just after S-Tier, they are the recommended champions. Consider them in your team as they have proper stats to help you win matches.
- B-Tier– Not that preferred champions, B-Tier champions are average performers. They might perform well in specific situations as they have decent win rates.
- C-Tier-With very bad win rates, they are below-average performers. But it is like to have something than nothing.
- D-Tier– To put it simply, avoid this tier to level up your gameplay.
Without further ado, let’s dive into the details of the League of Legends Tier List.
- Xin Zhao
- Jarvan IV
- Dr Mundo
- Lee Sin
- Aurelion Sol
- Vel’Koz, T
- Sett Caitlyn
- Lux Fizz
With this, we have come to an end to the League of Legends Tier List. As new characters are constantly been added by the devs, we keep updating the list. Check back for more updates. Till then, choose the right champion and stay ahead of the lot.